code991

Aug 21, 2021
Ok so i started season 1 for the first time a few days ago and finally reached the point where Audrey changes looks ... dafuq? I loved how she looked before ... why the change?

Then obviously i go to this thread, search for audrey, curious to see if other people think the same and what do i find? Audrey leaves at one point and never gets back? What? Why?

So far she is the only character i like here ... i can live with her looks but ... she's gone? why?
Kinda kills this game for me ... at least at this time since i have yet to find anyone i like other than Audrey.

She seemed to be a main character in this ... i guess not for whatever reason

Rant (sortof) over, for now.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, i do know why (well not really) she was removed, i did read the dev response on this but i still think its shitty and im not happy about it.
This post is just a rant of mine since im very annoyed and i have to say something on the matter, maybe i will feel better hahah

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok so i started season 1 for the first time a few days ago and finally reached the point where Audrey changes looks ... dafuq? I loved how she looked before ... why the change?
that you'd need to ask from dev but doubt you get answer.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm still in first chapter. I was wondering. Isn't Jenna an adult? And if so then why did her mom come and make her leave? And why can she only stay 2 weeks? She's an adult she can do what she wants. And if she's not an adult then why is this game allowed to let minors have sex but not incest? A lot of this story doesn't make sense to me.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I'm still in first chapter. I was wondering. Isn't Jenna an adult? And if so then why did her mom come and make her leave? And why can she only stay 2 weeks? She's an adult she can do what she wants. And if she's not an adult then why is this game allowed to let minors have sex but not incest? A lot of this story doesn't make sense to me.
Just wait until you get to the nonsense that happens with Audrey.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she is adult but lives with her mother so she can order her. if story makes sense at some point you better cjeck that you play right game.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So in season 2 you have to start choosing paths? How does that work? Do i still get Jenna no matter who i choose or what?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So in season 2 you have to start choosing paths? How does that work? Do i still get Jenna no matter who i choose or what?
Yes, you can get Jenna no matter what. The decider is is you were on Audrey's path you get a different set of women than iof you were not interested. Meaning, you can't have Renée, Ryona and Felicia at the same time.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
she is adult but lives with her mother so she can order her. if story makes sense at some point you better cjeck that you play right game.
I kinda get what your saying but just because she lives with her mom doesn't mean she can order her to leave the MC house. I mean i understand when you live with someone it's there rules either you follow those rules or get out. But since Jenna loves MC and dislikes her mom then she could choose to stay and not follow her rules because she is an adult.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yes, you can get Jenna no matter what. The decider is is you were on Audrey's path you get a different set of women than iof you were not interested. Meaning, you can't have Renée, Ryona and Felicia at the same time.
So i can keep all the girls that i had before but i have to choose between Renee, Ryona and Felicia?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Once you have a girl you can keep her. Renée more or less replaces Audrey. I cannot remember though if we already had a sex scene with her.
I was romancing all the women from season 1 lol I don't know bout Renee but i had only just met Ryona in season 1 no romance options then and i was romancing Filicia a little.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was romancing all the women from season 1 lol I don't know bout Renee but i had only just met Ryona in season 1 no romance options then and i was romancing Filicia a little.
Yeah, Felicia is demanding points-wise if you want to get anywhere with her. It's possible that this could exclude Ryona. It's been a while since I started the paths and keep separate games for all of them.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah, Felicia is demanding points-wise if you want to get anywhere with her. It's possible that this could exclude Ryona. It's been a while since I started the paths and keep separate games for all of them.
I know this doesn't have the harem tag but so far in season 1 it lets you play like it is. i hope season 2 and 3 is the same. But i'm sure at some point you will have to chose a path to follow only one girl. But would be nice if he did add the harem path because i like all the girls mainly Jenna of course.

May 27, 2017
The woman whos leg you cum on when Audrey jerks you of under the table.

The mod makes you skip her scenes in episode 9 no matter which choices you make.
I think you can only get Ms. Howard scene if you're not on Audrey's path. And/or, you have to be free that night to visit her, so no date with Vanessa. Since Audrey is a main LI (at least in S1), and Ms. Howard is not, the mod prioritises choices and scenes for Audrey. Sadly, Ms. Howard never returns in S2 and S3, as far as I can remember, so it's not a big deal if you miss her scene.

If you still want to see her scene, you can use the Gallery Unlock in the OP to view it, but it likely won't be canon in your playthrough.

Last edited:

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
I know this doesn't have the harem tag but so far in season 1 it lets you play like it is. i hope season 2 and 3 is the same. But i'm sure at some point you will have to chose a path to follow only one girl. But would be nice if he did add the harem path because i like all the girls mainly Jenna of course.
You can still get a majority of the girls in one playthrough. There are not many paths that are mutually exclusive.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes