ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I get that Dev is just trying to bring in new girls to bang but Dana being good friends with Jenna? They met like 1 time when MC and Jenna went to buy a dildo. I would prefer just focusing on the girls already in the story. Give Tammy more story or something.

Reactions: tricky17

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I know i'm nit picking a little but when MC and Jenna first time sex and she acts like it hurts, i don't get it she has been using a dildo so her hymen is already broke and so she should already be use to it already only other reason it would hurt is if his dick was much bigger than the dildo but it didn't look like it. sure he may be a bit thicker and longer but not so much it would hurt her. I'm not much into seeing girls masterbate with toys specially if they are virgins cause i like to be the one to pop her cherry not a toy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How to get the LaurenV1 scene in Chapter 18 (the sex scene)? I only get LaurenV2 (bj).
The difference between her V1 & V2 is whether she's a virgin or not which is a conditional on Day16. In Day16 if her lust is 58+ then she is non-virgin variant (MC fucks her and not only BJ). Again, the key in on Day16.

Edit: To clarify obtaining the prerequisite amount of lust pnts, it's completely dependant to either your S1 import data or what you entered in S2 when starting a new game manually.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes