DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Used the Update Only and the multi mod for 23 SE, black screen, red message in upper left corner: Missing Picture...
This all the way to first 3 choices and I closed down game after that...

Since Full game is past 8 GB size I can't use Mega.. and it's not uploaded to Pixeldrain yet.. using any other would mean spending many hours to download, possibly having to restart download a few times.. so would really to to see either full version on Pixeldrain, or Update Only fixed.. please? :)

Reactions: supernova874

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I play this and I think I've come to the realization that I just don't give a crap anymore.

I mean, does anyone see some kind of end to this game coming ever? There's no plot to resolve, no drama or consequences that are going to unfurl, this game is just a constant succession of sex scenes filled in with life scenarios in between. MP keeps adding characters and expanding the harem but there's really no point to any of this. He could literally keep writing and rendering this forever until he drops dead at his computer and it would still come no closer to having a plot to resolve.

I'm mostly just skipping between the sex scenes anymore, unless something seems like it'll be funny.
Why would you post this? You added nothing constructive or valuable to the conversation to anyone but yourself, and if that wasn't enough, it's confusingly hypocritical given you support the My New Family dev which could be criticized word for word with your exact post :ROFLMAO:

Used the Update Only and the multi mod for 23 SE, black screen, red message in upper left corner: Missing Picture...
This all the way to first 3 choices and I closed down game after that...

Since Full game is past 8 GB size I can't use Mega.. and it's not uploaded to Pixeldrain yet.. using any other would mean spending many hours to download, possibly having to restart download a few times.. so would really to to see either full version on Pixeldrain, or Update Only fixed.. please? :)
Four posts above yours, mate.

Reactions: Onetogo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Why would you post this? You added nothing constructive or valuable to the conversation to anyone but yourself, and if that wasn't enough, it's confusingly hypocritical given you support the My New Family dev which could be criticized word for word with your exact post :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, I could say the same about Killer's work, but it has an end point coming. You can see it in his game because his writing is leading that direction. Any kind of drama in his plot of My New Family ended at about the time the dad bit it. Now he's doing more or less the wind down to the eventual wedding and then the ending.

But you don't have that here. Monkey's on what he calls Season 3 at this point, and other than Vicki's situation there really not a lot of plot going on here anymore. This update for instance seemed to be themed toward "Is Anal sex?" and that's about as deep as it got (pun intended). What's even more apparent to me is that the MC is not really the MC anymore. He's the sex vehicle. There is almost no plot related to him anymore, his entire role is to be the dick that gets inserted into things.

There's no risk of fallout in the story, no one is gonna get pissed that you've been fucking everyone, there's nothing related to his business anymore, nothing to overcome, no challenge that his decisions impact, it's been reduced down to "Here's a female, do you want to fuck her? Answer this simple question with one obvious answer and one answer that would have to be stupid to choose."

The women themselves are now more the main characters, and even then there's no real story that matters anymore.

So like I said, I can't see what kind of end this game will ever have because there's nothing to resolve. The plot has lost all momentum and is just coasting.

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
hey wanted to try this game, i see that season 3 is an 8G file, does it compile all 3 seasons or am i looking at 3 massive files to download to get the full story?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sadly there is no option to react adequately, or to reply to reviews, so im gonna do it like this:
GutZ1983
"Probably one of the top 5 best animated game I have seen on here. Wish there were more games with this level of quality. The motion and expressions are pretty realistic for 3D game with lots of hot scenes.

This game is severally underrated, almost passed it up."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crazymic79

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Sadly there is no option to react adequately, or to reply to reviews, so im gonna do it like this:
GutZ1983
"Probably one of the top 5 best animated game I have seen on here. Wish there were more games with this level of quality. The motion and expressions are pretty realistic for 3D game with lots of hot scenes.

This game is severally underrated, almost passed it up."
yes this game was good in the first two seasons, and later the mother of FM was introduced which kinda spoiled this character , and the corruption was weird , the graphics can be better but will need lots of funding to make .

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

Will it work with the Incest patch?

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Why is the installation guide always a copy and paste "extract and run". Who is this supposed to help?
What I would like to know, do I integrate the Xmas 2020 Special and the Stay Hard Special into season 1 or 2 or are they standalone games and when do they take place? Between Ep 1 and 2 or after Ep 2?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is the installation guide always a copy and paste "extract and run". Who is this supposed to help?
What I would like to know, do I integrate the Xmas 2020 Special and the Stay Hard Special into season 1 or 2 or are they standalone games and when do they take place? Between Ep 1 and 2 or after Ep 2?
standalones, nothing to do with main game (besides same chars). what happens under xmas tree stays under xmas tree and what happens during trick or treating stays there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, story going somewhere and mc bangs basically every1.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Non-Critical)

Links in the mod's OP are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Resolved: Previously disabled "creampies" for Goldie in two of the scenes in SanchoGallery are now enabled as intended.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As cxx stated, and I'll elaborate as necessary: The instructions say "extract and run" as that is the only steps necessary. It's intended to help anyone who wishes to install either "Special" product. There is never a reason to speculate that either should be install inside another VN installation. If that was what was necessary then the instructions would state as such. Hopefully that's clear enough to fully understand. Every single product is always "standalone" unless otherwise explicitly stated in it's installation instructions. There's no need to speculate otherwise.

Regards.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I play this and I think I've come to the realization that I just don't give a crap anymore.

I mean, does anyone see some kind of end to this game coming ever? There's no plot to resolve, no drama or consequences that are going to unfurl, this game is just a constant succession of sex scenes filled in with life scenarios in between. MP keeps adding characters and expanding the harem but there's really no point to any of this. He could literally keep writing and rendering this forever until he drops dead at his computer and it would still come no closer to having a plot to resolve.

I'm mostly just skipping between the sex scenes anymore, unless something seems like it'll be funny.
This game turned from, what many thought was a story focused game, into a sex game way back when (I forgot her name) but MC's coworker turned into a bimbo. Then everyone else started turning into bimbo's.

So, yeah, like you say. This game doesn't seem to have an endpoint or plot. Hasn't for a while.

bobby fisher

Apr 23, 2022
Hey folks,

Attempted to run SE3 on MacOS and got into a problem: black screen instead of animations. The game is not freezing, and the buttons controlling the animations work. Any ideas?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey folks,

Attempted to run SE3 on MacOS and got into a problem: black screen instead of animations. The game is not freezing, and the buttons controlling the animations work. Any ideas?
Ideas? Yes. Insure you have the appropriate drivers to run a webm extension natively. Do that and you'll be good to go. You'll need that same extension compatibility with most VN's BTW... just so ya know.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

You're not wrong about the game: there is no real story in there and the dialog is often cringe as well. But hey, with animations that many and good...I don't think I care all that much.
Lotta games do the story part so poorly, or try too hard to make characters interesting and fail so hard it makes me not want to play those anymore. At least in this the characters don't pretend they are deep or interesting when they are clearly not intended to.
I can respect a game that doesn't even seem to try a lot more then some.
McDonalds tastes a lot better when it doesn't try to act like it is some uptown restaurant, if you catch my drift.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes