Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
people, I don’t understand something, or is this how it was planned in this game for season 2 ?? I made Audrey my girlfriend on season 1 and bought a calco on the 13th day when we were supposed to shoot her in the park .. but when she came she said that she was quitting MC and didn’t explain anything to the rumors .. and so long life yes ?? and everything is completely dead?! :unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
Audrey leaving the game is unavoidable. She will be replaced with a new love interest that seems exclusive to "her" path.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I read it .. but I don't know where to find your assembly and download your version of the game by etam and asked where to find a link from your version of the game
the android version linked in the opening post is my android version.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people what should i do what will complete the quest on day 17 vika leaves .. goldie .. start club only with jenny ? i did everything according to senaria but for some reason goldie couldn't open day 17 and vika go away and the beginning club is good with jenny .. how to get them?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you wrote that your version of the game with the mod is also there, but for some reason I did not find it
look, i make the official android version so certainly there is no mod included.
be happy that even the SE version was leaked.
i definitely didn't make a russian version where the text of a button exceeds its borders.

and that's my last comment on that topic.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
look, i make the official android version so certainly there is no mod included.
be happy that even the SE version was leaked.
i definitely didn't make a russian version where the text of a button exceeds its borders.

and that's my last comment on that topic.
bro then tell me how to complete the ep 16 quests jenny and timm v2 .. and how the ep17 quest is opened for vika uzhudit .. ep17 goldie and ep17 the national club only with jenny .. what should i do to pass them? I did everything according to the instructions, but for some reason I can’t open them

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes