Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I play this and I think I've come to the realization that I just don't give a crap anymore.

I mean, does anyone see some kind of end to this game coming ever? There's no plot to resolve, no drama or consequences that are going to unfurl, this game is just a constant succession of sex scenes filled in with life scenarios in between. MP keeps adding characters and expanding the harem but there's really no point to any of this. He could literally keep writing and rendering this forever until he drops dead at his computer and it would still come no closer to having a plot to resolve.

I'm mostly just skipping between the sex scenes anymore, unless something seems like it'll be funny.
You're not wrong about the game: there is no real story in there and the dialog is often cringe as well. But hey, with animations that many and good...I don't think I care all that much.
Lotta games do the story part so poorly, or try too hard to make characters interesting and fail so hard it makes me not want to play those anymore. At least in this the characters don't pretend they are deep or interesting when they are clearly not intended to.
I can respect a game that doesn't even seem to try a lot more then some.
McDonalds tastes a lot better when it doesn't try to act like it is some uptown restaurant, if you catch my drift.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
why does season 1 have an incest patch and season 2 and 3 don't. just saying

We also need a Fan-Art Assets for this game

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Decent update I guess but overall a step down content-wise.
Glad we have a scene with Tammy after so long and a scene with blonde Vicki but the fact that we’re getting no content with Jenna(Actually with her not with a toy) in this or the next update, apparently, sucks eggs to say the least especially after nothing with her for years
0C884195-0582-4812-A4C4-292E41C90E52.gif

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021

We also need a Fan-Art Assets for this game
Two days ago he received a request to make signatures of this game but today I have already done more than 10. Tomorrow if I have free time I will see what I can do. If it is not time to wait until the following weekend.
The request is accepted because I like it the game :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JDVT

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cause this isn't meant to be incest game and whoever made that patch had enuf after season 1. doubt there'll be any1 to make ic-patch for s2 and s3.

Reactions: JDVT

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I do. It says app not parsing correctly. What does that mean?
if you haven't changed the apk and you don't have a corrupted download, all this message tells you is that your device isn't running Android 11 or later.

Reactions: T2btuls

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
I rejected Vicki at every opportunity and in this episode she's suddenly running around with your credit card booking island trips. Alright then.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
I don't understand, I do everything according to the senarion as it is shown in the step by step instructions .. but the bonus scan 1 and 2 for some reason did not open after the end of episode 8 .. why does it happen like this? I do everything as the instruction shows .. what is the reason then? someone can explain :rolleyes: :unsure::rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I rejected Vicki at every opportunity and in this episode she's suddenly running around with your credit card booking island trips. Alright then.
can't get rid of her no matter how much tries.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
bro, did you make a mod for this game as for the game wife and mother? can you give me a link
of course. you're using my build if you're using the linked android version in the op, as i'm making the official android versions.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people, I don’t understand something, or is this how it was planned in this game for season 2 ?? I made Audrey my girlfriend on season 1 and bought a calco on the 13th day when we were supposed to shoot her in the park .. but when she came she said that she was quitting MC and didn’t explain anything to the rumors .. and so long life yes ?? and everything is completely dead?! :unsure: :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes