Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people question .. in the 3rd season there is a scene where Vika wants to be hired as a secretary .. and there is an option to be considered as NTR or not agree on NTR .. so when I agree on NTR the game is over .. why does it happen there? ? old game yes ntr or not? maybe I'm doing something wrong because of this the game ends if I choose to allow ntr .. can someone explain what I'm missing that this closes the game

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
people question .. in the 3rd season there is a scene where Vika wants to be hired as a secretary .. and there is an option to be considered as NTR or not agree on NTR .. so when I agree on NTR the game is over .. why does it happen there? ? old game yes ntr or not? maybe I'm doing something wrong because of this the game ends if I choose to allow ntr .. can someone explain what I'm missing that this closes the game
I don't know how you managed to miss the ''subtle'' hints of how the game is anti ntr or outright makes fun of cucks...at pretty much every opportunity...
But to make it clear, the game doesn't has any ntr, simple as that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't know how you managed to miss the ''subtle'' hints of how the game is anti ntr or outright makes fun of cucks...at pretty much every opportunity...
But to make it clear, the game doesn't has any ntr, simple as that.
Yes, exactly. There is no NTR in this game, and there never will be. That was a big joke. Notice the absence of that tag on this game? Although almost all arguments I've seen about it are stupid, I can at least understand arguing over a definition of that. But if a thread doesn't even have the tag, WTH would you look for that fetish or think it's in the game? What's more, as Raziel said, it's already been mentioned multiple times in this thread that there will never be NTR in this game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes, exactly. There is no NTR in this game, and there never will be. That was a big joke. Notice the absence of that tag on this game? Although almost all arguments I've seen about it are stupid, I can at least understand arguing over a definition of that. But if a thread doesn't even have the tag, WTH would you look for that fetish or think it's in the game? What's more, as Raziel said, it's already been mentioned multiple times in this thread that there will never be NTR in this game.
There's a side content where one of the side LIs had sex with someone else.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
LOL! YOU'VE BEEN CUCKED BY THE GAME, SON!
afgjg.gif
If you like NTR, you should be happy. (y) :KEK:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's a side content where one of the side LIs had sex with someone else.
Side content . . . as in bonus stuff? If not, I'm not remembering that part. If so, that's not canon so it wouldn't be NTR. It's like having a dream: it doesn't mean the MC actually gets cheated on.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Side content . . . as in bonus stuff? If not, I'm not remembering that part. If so, that's not canon so it wouldn't be NTR. It's like having a dream: it doesn't mean the MC actually gets cheated on.
That is canon. Just not the part of main game. I think it is Stay Hard Special episode. Torrie gets fucked.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
That is canon. Just not the part of main game. I think it is Stay Hard Special episode. Torrie gets fucked.
Is that confirmed canon, though? By the dev, I mean? I remember it being debated at the time on the forum but not a confirmation.
Either way, yeah, compared to the rest of the game that was weird-I try to forget it happened
lukeforget.gif

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Is that confirmed canon, though? By the dev, I mean? I remember it being debated at the time on the forum but not a confirmation.
Either way, yeah, compared to the rest of the game that was weird-I try to forget it happened
View attachment 2219852
The woman whom MC saves mentions about it in main game's Special Edition content.

Let's just say it's not cannon. Why come up with such scenes in the first place? Isn't it supposed to be free of such contents? I really like this game but because of that scene I don't trust this dev anymore.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The woman whom MC saves mentions about it in main game's Special Edition content.

Let's just say it's not cannon. Why come up with such scenes in the first place? Isn't it supposed to be free of such contents? I really like this game but because of that scene I don't trust this dev anymore.
Isn't that the one where the MC's a secret agent and Torrie is some kind of criminal boss or former spy or something? How could that ever be canon? It's a silly side story, not reality, so I wouldn't worry about it. The reference to it is probably just yet another instance of the dev breaking the 4th wall . . . or it's an error. I don't think it was intended to have actually happened. In the actual canon story, there's no NTR as far as I can remember. But whether you decide to trust MonkeyPoster_7 or not is up to you ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: sn3p and hawk784563

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Isn't that the one where the MC's a secret agent and Torrie is some kind of criminal boss or former spy or something? How could that ever ben canon? It's a silly side story, not reality, so I wouldn't worry about it. The reference to it is probably just yet another instance of the dev breaking the 4th wall . . . or it's an error. I don't think it was intended to have actually happened. In the actual canon story, there's no NTR as far as I can remember. But whether you decide to trust MonkeyPoster_7 or not is up to you ofc.
I'm drawing a blank here....who is Torrie again ?
But yeah that special is pretty sure not part of the canon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah, the drugged up girl you meet the first time when you go dancing with Vanessa, near the end of season one iirc.
Was she even in the game as the special came out :unsure:
All i remember from the special is that the MC was going on a killing spree and some hostage at the end.
I reloaded it and see now that it's the special where the MC is actually a hitman and she's his former employer. He's sent there by his new employer to kill her, but not before a final shag ofc. Which, ofc, adds even more doubt on it being canon and reinforces in my mind that we can trust the dev b/c Torrie isn't dead outside of that side story obviously, so there wouldn't be actual NTR either (she shagged another instead of the MC in the side story).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah, you're right. Still, is the MC actually a skilled gunman who takes out professional criminals? No, so how would this be reality? Non-reality is not NTR. :FacePalm: And unless the dev specifically says they are, specials are never canon in AVNs (not in I Am in Heaven, not in Awakening, not in A Family Venture, etc.), so why would you think there's actual NTR? Anyway, I'm done with this conversation. You believe what you will, and I'll believe what the dev has said.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ah, you're right. Still, is the MC actually a skilled gunman who takes out professional criminals? No, so how would this be reality? Non-reality is not NTR. :FacePalm: And unless the dev specifically says they are, specials are never canon in AVNs (not in I Am in Heaven, not in Awakening, not in A Family Venture, etc.), so why would you think there's actual NTR? Anyway, I'm done with this conversation. You believe what you will, and I'll believe what the dev has said.
Nothing is ever disclosed about MC's past profession in main game and in special it is said that MC is ex military AFAIK.

Even if it's non cannon, why is that scene there?
That scene is so out of place
1) This is an NTR free game.
2) She's not a random girl. She's one of the side characters who appeared twice in main game.
3) That scene doesn't add anything to the story.
4) The target audience don't really like seeing other people fuck then why was that scene rendered?

So the 'non-canon' reason doesn't do it for me. Are those non-canon contents enjoyable to me or not is what matters to me.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and p22
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes