-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nothing is ever disclosed about MC's past profession in main game and in special it is said that MC is ex military AFAIK.

Even if it's non cannon, why is that scene there?
That scene is so out of place
1) This is an NTR free game.
2) She's not a random girl. She's one of the side characters who appeared twice in main game.
3) That scene doesn't add anything to the story.
4) The target audience don't really like seeing other people fuck then why was that scene rendered?

So the 'non-canon' reason doesn't do it for me. Are those non-canon contents enjoyable to me or not is what matters to me.
It's. A. Special. It's not part of the game really, just like the goblin story isn't and the Tomb Raider story isn't. Seriously, IDK why you're so hung up on it, but I already said I'm done. Please stop quoting me about this.

Reactions: p22

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
hmm this country wit MC ptaeetsa practically fuck all the girls in the game no good vika and jenna then why can't vika and jenny do the same samawa as MC? I think it would be much more interesting to see the scene where Vika Dayot the guy from the office gets fucked .. vit pasti MS does the same thing with other girls than just doing it only with Jenna and Vicky .. tell me what's wrong ? :unsure: :unsure::unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hmm this country wit MC ptaeetsa practically fuck all the girls in the game no good vika and jenna then why can't vika and jenny do the same samawa as MC? I think it would be much more interesting to see the scene where Vika Dayot the guy from the office gets fucked .. vit pasti MS does the same thing with other girls than just doing it only with Jenna and Vicky .. tell me what's wrong ? :unsure: :unsure::unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:
I have some questions.
  1. Who is Vika; is that meant to be Vicky?
    • If so, I assume "Vika Dayot" means something about Vicky dating a guy from the office. So you want to watch some random guy from Vicky's office bang her? Sorry, there's no NTR in the game (unless you count a special as canon, I guess).
  2. I'm also not sure what "same samawa" means.
  3. Apparently "vit pasti" didn't get translated to English.
  4. I don't know what you're asking in the last question: the MC does the same thing with other girls . . . so you want him only to do things with Vicky and Jenna?
Sorry that I haven't understood all of your post.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
I have some questions.
  1. Who is Vika; is that meant to be Vicky?
    • If so, I assume "Vika Dayot" means something about Vicky dating a guy from the office. So you want to watch some random guy from Vicky's office bang her? Sorry, there's no NTR in the game (unless you count a special as canon, I guess).
  2. I'm also not sure what "same samawa" means.
  3. Apparently "vit pasti" didn't get translated to English.
  4. I don't know what you're asking in the last question: the MC does the same thing with other girls . . . so you want him only to do things with Vicky and Jenna?
Sorry that I haven't understood all of your post.
Well, technically, this is how MC mingles not only with Wiki and Jenna, but also with other girls in the game .. develop, in fact, he does not deal with ntr or what? i think it's pretty much the same as if wiki were to mess with the guys from the office than just beat him up .. or if jenna did it with someone else kromy with MC .. i think that in the game there is still a clean ntr .. .because the MC is also different with others and not just with wiki and jenna

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, technically, this is how MC mingles not only with Wiki and Jenna, but also with other girls in the game .. develop, in fact, he does not deal with ntr or what? i think it's pretty much the same as if wiki were to mess with the guys from the office than just beat him up .. or if jenna did it with someone else kromy with MC .. i think that in the game there is still a clean ntr .. .because the MC is also different with others and not just with wiki and jenna
I agree that there is netori in this game, clearly. It's especially true when a girl doesn't know the MC is screwing around with anyone else. However, NTR on this site is specifically for netorare, not for netori. So I agree that there is a type of NTR technically, in general terms. However, there is no NTR per F95's definition, unless you are talking about a special (that isn't actually part of the story but just a side thing for extra player entertainment).

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I really don't know why the low rating to this VN. It has really hot women great sex scenes with awesome animations with a decent story. It has a lot of sex scenes and the quality of the animations are pretty darn good. I mean yeah i know the story isn't no master piece but still pretty good. Only thing i can say that is bad is lack of an actual plot. Maybe creating a harem is the plot lol. Idk but deserves way better than a 3.6 rating that's for sure. It deserves atleast a 4.2. I've seen worse games with a rating of like 4.5 and higher and the story is no better than this one and doesn't have the sex scenes and animations this one has.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Only thing i'm begging the Dev not to do is if he does make this harem don't turn the women into Lesbian/Bi and everybody loves everybody type harems. I like a harem where you have all the women but none of them have any real interactions with each other sexually. Let each woman have their time with MC and maybe a few 3somes where they focus all their attention on MC. And give a proper ending Perferably a preggers ending with all the girls lol.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I think if you actually played the game you would no longer consider her your bitch ex but a nympho fuck piece with her daughter XD. So yea you should play the game.
i definitely would...nothing against her daughter...but would rather not interatct with ex

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes