cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started a game save from the first day and never pursued vicki but I did treat her nice any chance I got. Right now I'm on season 3 day 22. Is there anyway to hookup with vicki via dialogue this late in game or will I have to start from a new save?
doubt it, some command on consle like vicky_love=true could work.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
I could use the rempy mod which is what I mainly use but I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a legit way to do it normally without having to change the variable, thank you for the help though.

Sep 16, 2023
I started a game save from the first day and never pursued vicki but I did treat her nice any chance I got. Right now I'm on season 3 day 22. Is there anyway to hookup with vicki via dialogue this late in game or will I have to start from a new save?
At start of each season, you can set up quick start, and decide which girls are in relationship with MC.
Why do you feel need answer when you don't play the game?
Like I wrote above there is quick start for seasons 2, 3 and 4. In principle, you are right, there is command which can enable Vicki story, but you need 1) to explain him how to enable console, and 2) give precise command. Otherwise, your comment is pretty much useless.

Sep 16, 2023
i do play but i don't use quick start since i continue from prev. ep save.
Well, it's a way to hook up with Vicki without cheating or restart.
if that player wants to see all of vicky's scenes not just current and future then needs to restart.
Actually, that's wrong too. He can enable gallery unlocker, or specify what scenes did happen or not. There are basic, and detailed options at quick start. But nvm.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
tell me something... I'm like you with building save from scratch...but something I don't understand....I did try to quick paths once and noticed that you are limited by 2 girls you can't hook up with it's with one or the other but not both... either vanessa or felicia and renee or ryona, but not all why? So far in my save from scratch that I have carried over I'm with vanessa...renee and ryona together plus all other girls I can be with and the game still shows me on the good path.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
**THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST (EPISODE 27.5)**

This is the first part of episode 28.
Thank you for your support and playing the game!

**EPISODE 27.5:**
- 1097 images (31037 with animations)
- 76 new animations

**EPISODE 28 BONUS SCENE (SE ONLY):**
- COMING IN THE FULL EP28 RELEASE

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get the vanessa+jenna scene in ep 27. is's the only one that i dont have
I dare say you must suggest a threesome with Vanessa to Jenna in one of the episodes of season 2 or 3. Can't remember

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
also do the stay hard and xmas dlc have only one scene. coz stay hard doest have scene replay or gallery. xmas has but the rewards are blocked except the last 2

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes