Sep 16, 2023
Sure, but you were a bit of a smug dick about it with the "stake" comment so I'd say it's fair game to give you some grief about it. :p
Whole point about steak comparison is that gallery unlocker is quite different thing from gallery itself.
If anything, you dropped in grammar dick contest, which I didn't even start. English is not even first foreign language I learnt in school. ;)

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
I have just one simple question, why did you get so triggered? I mean it was discussion from five days ago, person with whom I was discussing didn't take offence, so what's your stake in all of this?

You made fun of typo. Did your dick grow or something?
Because like the other dude said. You were being a smug dick to a dude about his English while making an error yourself. Plus you seem to take all of this WAY too seriously. So yeah dude, I'm gonna make fun of you.

Reactions: yourmomma
Sep 16, 2023
Because like the other dude said.
So, you need other dudes to get your job done? Interdasting.

You were being a smug dick to a dude about his English
If you bothered to read, you would see it was not about English.

Plus you seem to take all of this WAY too seriously.
Unlike you, who are angry about what exactly?

I'm gonna make fun of you.
Better start making it. So far, I only hear whining....

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Would love to give this a go but have no idea what to download. Do I download everything do they all go in different folders ?

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
I started a game save from the first day and never pursued vicki but I did treat her nice any chance I got. Right now I'm on season 3 day 22. Is there anyway to hookup with vicki via dialogue this late in game or will I have to start from a new save?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes