Satyr1969

Mar 13, 2022
Tried loading Season 2 after playing 1 but it just starts from beginning of S1. What am I missing!!It said it was exported but no go. Any help??

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
monkeyposter_7 unless Vicky wants to be "queen" over a bunch of "cuck"s then she should of used the term "cuckquean". Too many people use cuck queen when it should be cuckquean.

Also the mc seems a little over the top silly this update, I know that's part of his personality but it's greatly amplified first with Goldie and then with the hangover day.

Otherwise still really enjoying this vn especially the Sheva and sub Vicky content.

Thanks

Reactions: gabriel12345621

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Tried loading Season 2 after playing 1 but it just starts from beginning of S1. What am I missing!!It said it was exported but no go. Any help??
I just DL'd (again) S2 to insure it's correct and it is (I also installed the SanchoMod, but I always do that). S2+ you will find this option first in the Main Menu which allows you to import your previous season's export data. S1 has not import option (obviously):
1696945940356.png
You can also verify by clicking "The Heroes we Need" which is the "About" screen and it will display which season you're playing at the moment:
1696946105276.png
Make sense? Regards.

Reactions: Mravac Kid

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
Well, he is guy who simultaneously have sexual relationship with 7 or 8 different women. What did you expect him to be?
You can be in a polygamous or harem-based relationship and not be a massive douche I mean 'My Dorm' gets this kind of relationship pretty solid without the MC seeming like an asshole and even then be a douche whatever but this MC is a proper full-on sociopath.

Satyr1969

Mar 13, 2022
I just DL'd (again) S2 to insure it's correct and it is (I also installed the SanchoMod, but I always do that). S2+ you will find this option first in the Main Menu which allows you to import your previous season's export data. S1 has not import option (obviously):
View attachment 2994995
You can also verify by clicking "The Heroes we Need" which is the "About" screen and it will display which season you're playing at the moment:
View attachment 2995006
Make sense? Regards.
Thank you for the heads up.

May 15, 2022
Ugh there's just no getting rid of Vicki as a main character is there.
I want to make the red frog Goldy disappear, the most horrible of all, and Jenna already has so much sex, the best ones are the secondary ones and I see that Mc lacks more authority, for example, say no to wearing those clothes, say no to having sex Let the player select the secretaries and not the developer, there are so many wasted and stupid scenes

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes