Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There is no harem
About the only character the MC can't bang is Arthur :ROFLMAO:. Otherwise all LI's are available at once minus two combos which are resolved if you use the mod with zero issue to date (through 3 full seasons and going on the 4th). What is it you think is missing from being a "harem"?

you cannot choose
Of course you can. Almost all the LI's are by choice and fetishes are as well.

Maybe you played a different game/VN?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Anyone have a season 3 SE non-compressed Mega link please. I can't use any of the 3 there, not sure why it doesn't have one listed.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
incest patch needs updating for latest episode as if you use it on current one it ends up ending at 26 and wont move forward but without it you can move forward

Reactions: jospaghettio

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
hoo boy, we got 2 threesomes
Did we finally get Lauren and Diana ?
Thought Goldy and Renee would be nice too, as long as it doesn't involve Vicky, Jenna or the redhead which constantly breaks the 4th wall i'm good.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When will this game end bruv?
Dev please think about creating your next game and wrap this game up
Orrr is there more stories to be told?
newer.

why create new since this brings nice money?

ofc there's more stories like impregnating girls and setting up harem and babies and more preggos etc.

incest patch needs updating for latest episode as if you use it on current one it ends up ending at 26 and wont move forward but without it you can move forward
this wasn't meant to be incest game by dev for fucks sake.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Actually, one is with Vicki, and other with Jenna. :D Lucky winners were Ryona and Vanessa.
Normally i'd love some Vanessa, but that combo won't work for me, at all....maybe if we could put a ball-gag on Jenna and than add a paper bag over her head, that could work for Vicky too :unsure:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
question. If i use the QLeaf walkthrough mod on season 1 and Sancho mod on seasons 2, 3, 4 will it mess anything up?

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes