sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
does anyone has a link to the s4-ep26SE pls, i just don't want to play without the walk mod and the link in the op is for the normal version only

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Greetings to all.
Guys, I found this game for the first time today and wanted to download it, but I had questions.
I see several parts of the game and special prices, I don't understand at all how it works, how and what do I need to download?
Can someone tell me where to start and what to insert in order to be able to watch special stories as well.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Greetings to all.
Guys, I found this game for the first time today and wanted to download it, but I had questions.
I see several parts of the game and special prices, I don't understand at all how it works, how and what do I need to download?
Can someone tell me where to start and what to insert in order to be able to watch special stories as well.
Game is split in four seasons due to sheer size.
Start from episode one. Just click on the spoilers in opening post of this thread, you have all the links there. When you start episode one, play it to the end. You will be given choice to make special save (it's not regular save, it only imports your stats, name it something like episode1end). When starting new season use the option import your save, and your special save will appear there.
Special Stories are separate downloads. If you meant special editions, then first three episodes are complete (and have special bonus scenes). Latest release of fourth season doesn't have bonus scenes, but penultimate 26 SE is available here, (not in the op, but you can find by search option).
Saves between SE and non-SE are partially compatible, when saving in SE, don't save during bonus scenes it wont wok then (as non-SE doesn't contain it).

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Game is split in four seasons due to sheer size.
Start from episode one. Just click on the spoilers in opening post of this thread, you have all the links there. When you start episode one, play it to the end. You will be given choice to make special save (it's not regular save, it only imports your stats, name it something like episode1end). When starting new season use the option import your save, and your special save will appear there.
Special Stories are separate downloads. If you meant special editions, then first three episodes are complete (and have special bonus scenes). Latest release of fourth season doesn't have bonus scenes, but penultimate 26 SE is available here, (not in the op, but you can find it with search).
Saves between SE and non-SE are partially compatible, when saving in SE, don't save during bonus scenes it wont wok then (as non-SE doesn't contain it).
Wow! Thank you for such a detailed explanation! It is very valuable and pleasant when someone completely unfamiliar helps another completely unfamiliar. It is thanks to each other's help that this world can become a little better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do I need to download each season or can I just start with the latest update and get everything?
all and xmas special. just remember that se saves don't work in non-se and vice versa.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes