Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Edit 29/07/2020: Attaching TFMG - Season 1 In-Game Walkthrough Mod below,
Which can also be found on my .

IMPORTANT: PLEASE START A NEW GAME to avoid any issues.

What's to expect?
I added "Recommended" tag next to the best choice so you'd gain the best outcome and the highest amount of scenes! Also allowed you to view scenes that were exclusively available for specific paths! Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I installed the season 1 mod and in the beginning when you meet Jenna it doesn't give me a recommended choice.I have to choose my myself.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
there is no harem in this game? and any sharing girls with other dudes? I hate that btw guys tell me that only season 1 is the one that doesnt work full screen on a 4k monitor I hate games that do that

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
E27SE is 4.20GB

EPISODE 27:
- 1347 images (34467 with animations)
- 79 new animations

EPISODE 27 BONUS SCENE 2 (SE ONLY):
- 228 images
- 15 animations
Working on it now:
1696618402289.png 1696618417907.png 1696618436193.png

There's not really eight new scenes as noted... a couple of the "threesome" scenes are duped for some unknown reason. monkeyposter went a bit crazy duping Ryona/Vicki for example...and the Kendra/Goldie scene is a tease, it's not a lewd :/

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Working on it now:
View attachment 2985638 View attachment 2985640 View attachment 2985645

There's not really eight new scenes as noted... a couple of the "threesome" scenes are duped for some unknown reason. monkeyposter went a bit crazy duping Ryona/Vicki for example...and the Kendra/Goldie scene is a tease, it's not a lewd :/
Well, here's a first: First time I've ever had to guide a TFMG lewd scene to this degree
(minor spoiler so I'll put it in such a container)
BTW, it's the recommended choice imho... Vicki gets her true nasty on.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
*** Early Release for VN Dev supporters ***
(insure you select the correct mod version DL)
1696638618604.png

Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Thirsty for My Guest - MultiMod Edition (S4 Ep27-SE Update)
TFMG_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1696637910274.png 1696637942977.png

NOTE: If you happened to have installed the mod's "SaveFixer" then delete that file BEFORE installing the mod.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep.27 SE] [monkeyposter_7]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

- -

NOTE: we all got lucky Sancho1969 has his mod updated, yes, the mod is updated for episode 27 SE and ONLY the SE edition, and yes read about saves...or don't...

With the SE edition being released here, it's important to know where to make a save point in order to be able to continue playing with the future updates. As there is no guarantees if the next time the SE edition will be released, therefore most likely the normal edition will be the only thing available here. People must know they have to save just before they get asked to "view bonus scene" or else when playing the normal edition in the future, their save will cause an error as it trying to load the script that is only found in the SE edition. I hope I was clear enough; for any further clarification, please don't hesitate to ask.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 27 SE] [monkeyposter_7] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: 26.5 -> 27 SE [1,01 GB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
there is no harem in this game? and any sharing girls with other dudes? I hate that btw guys tell me that only season 1 is the one that doesnt work full screen on a 4k monitor I hate games that do that
There is no harem, there is no romance, you cannot choose, you cannot prohibit if the story does not have romance and the characters seem cold, but the renders are fantastic.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes