Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
My money is on #2. It was so successful in the last release, why change it? Also, it seems to show the most skin, which usually wins these polls... And we know the top is easy to remove! :giggle:
Its just a different look for Ep5, we dont wan't our diva to use the same clothes all the time, but we did include her previous outfit as well. Most people loved it.... Alot!

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Chess was a bitch, i wasn't going to do unlimited renders tho lol so the moves skip a lot to next choice and such.
but the match and the win is a actual match ( wont say who, maybe someone will figure it out)

so yea, the actual choices and moves are what was played in real life by two GM's
and the wrong choices i used a engine to find like a 3- in points after that move, and i played the game tru and there is no way any good player could win after bad move in the game (maybe a draw)

but like i said, i cant do 100 redners for a scene. but ya, its very simple and straight foward and u can always go back and choose the correct to win
That chess game definitely never happened. Take a look at starting position again.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Been following this game since the beginning, definitely been noticing the improvements as the updates come out. Like all the ladies, and I agree with the comment on the last page about Vanessa going naked. You know, its good for the environment and stuff ;).

As for the comment above this one about chess, my guess its Kasperov vs Carlsen. No particular reason, but they are both well known GM's.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I feel like i asked this last release, but i can't find it now... is there a walkthrough?
No there is none.

Have you tried the search function? Just enter 'walkthrough' as the search parameter. Make sure the search filter says 'This thread'. If it doesn't, change it. Then press 'SEARCH'. It will give you a list of posts for this game which mention 'walkthrough'. It should be in date order, newest first. If it's not, there is a setting you can change in your profile preferences under 'Search Options'.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I did that on purpose.. Can't cum on a girl this well dressed
Look at it from a different point of view. If she lets you do it on such an expensive dress, she's a keeper.

Now I feel bad for our poor MC, with her, Vanessa and the birthday gift he owes his IT coworker, whose name I can't remember (sorry honey), he's gonna be losing his mind soon enough.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I feel like i asked this last release, but i can't find it now... is there a walkthrough?
No there is none.

Have you tried the search function? Just enter 'walkthrough' as the search parameter. Make sure the search filter says 'This thread'. If it doesn't, change it. Then press 'SEARCH'. It will give you a list of posts for this game which mention 'walkthrough'. It should be in date order, newest first. If it's not, there is a setting you can change in your profile preferences under 'Search Options'.
There is one but it's a patreon reward

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes