CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Sorry to intererupt guys , just a simple question that you may have answered before ... but there are 367 page to read for search an answer ... do we have to choose one girl or can we pursue all of them , please , in this game ?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry to intererupt guys , just a simple question that you may have answered before ... but there are 367 page to read for search an answer ... do we have to choose one girl or can we pursue all of them , please , in this game ?
Not sure why harem tag is missing, but this is typical harem game. In two cases you must chose between two girls, but other than that all girls are pursueable.

Reactions: CrayZio

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3some at least, harem quite possibly, some might be exclusive aka choosing a blocks b so can pursue all quite freely.

bigjon112689

Jan 12, 2020
couple enters there and there wouldn't have hurt.

anyways did you copy all files in sancho zip to \game folder and replaced files when asked?

yea thats my bad

yes i did just like i did the previous season. Done everything exactly the same.

otheritems8

Nov 26, 2021
Hi. I can't run game number 2 or 3. I have a new laptop, I downloaded the game. I click on the launch file, the game running frame appears and shuts down. The fourth series can be started normally.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi. I can't run game number 2 or 3. I have a new laptop, I downloaded the game. I click on the launch file, the game running frame appears and shuts down. The fourth series can be started normally.
usual suspect is antivirus blockng it or even windows defender.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

IMPORTANT!!!

When E28SE drops (yes, I've been working on the mod update) monkeyposter_7's instructions will confuse folks for the "Update Only". It states (quote): "EPISODE 27.5 needed to play", but that is misleading folks into thinking that dropping the UO files into E27.5 non-SE will convert it to full E28SE which it will NOT.

E28SE Update Only does NOT contain any previous SE content (E25-27), and it does NOT contain the non-SE content for E28P1(E27.5 in other words). This means you cannot drop E28SE Update Only in either E27SE or E27.5non-SE and get the proper results. The only way this UO patch could ever work is to drop it in E27.5SE which is not what is linked in this OP.

Read that twice if needed. I've tested it every which way but loose and know it to be correct. You've been warned, head my several hour mistakes sorting this out on my first pot of coffee this morning.

Bottom line: if you are not a dev supporter (have access to E27.5SE) then I highly suggest that when E28SE drops that you DL either the full non-compressed or the full compressed, not the Update Only unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Otherwise, something wicked is coming:
1710245481216.png 1710245498298.png

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes