Sep 16, 2023
try other host.
I don't want to sound like jerk, but do you really need to answer all and every message here without previously checking things? There is just one link (mega.nz) for android port of episode 2.
The port for Android for S2 doesn't allow me download it. Can any hero give me the apk?
You can try with free VPN or something. I don't have problems with connecting to mega download link.

Reactions: Vorng

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't want to sound like jerk, but do you really need to answer all and every message here without previously checking things? There is just one link (mega.nz) for android port of episode 2.
my bad, poster can report op and request more links for s2 android port, usually there are multiple hosts.

Reactions: Vorng

Vorng

Feb 14, 2018

You can try with free VPN or something. I don't have problems with connecting to mega download link.
Thanks for the information, I'll try it.

Vorng

Feb 14, 2018
my bad, poster can report op and request more links for s2 android port, usually there are multiple hosts.
This is the first time I've run out of portals to download. Could you briefly explain to me how to send a report so that more portals can be added? In case I run into a similar problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is the first time I've run out of portals to download. Could you briefly explain to me how to send a report so that more portals can be added? In case I run into a similar problem.
click report button on op and then click other and then type why are you reporting and press report.

Sep 16, 2023
Here you have alternative (non mega) links for season 2.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
we are forced to choose only 1 girl>?? cuz if i remember correctly when i played this long time ago..i could be with nearly all the girls without many issue..so i'm askin if this is still an option considering there is no harem tag. thanks

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
we are forced to choose only 1 girl>?? cuz if i remember correctly when i played this long time ago..i could be with nearly all the girls without many issue..so i'm askin if this is still an option considering there is no harem tag. thanks
Don't know why there is no harem tag, since game is pretty much harem. MC is fucking multiple girls and there are no bad consequences. That being said, there are two pairs of girls who are mutually exclusive. Ryonna or Renee, and Felicia or Vanessa. All the others can be picked without being forced to chose between them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know why there is no harem tag, since game is pretty much harem. MC is fucking multiple girls and there are no bad consequences. That being said, there are two pairs of girls who are mutually exclusive. Ryonna or Renee, and Felicia or Vanessa. All the others can be picked without being forced to chose between them.
my guess is 3some or 4some if goldie joins with jenna and tammy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have no idea why you had to share that valuable piece of info with us? I mean, I understand you don't play the game, but hovering over the previews would give you hint about her name.
i do play this. just no recollection of that redhead (i have skipped "few" paths) but name tells me it's 1 of mc's helpers.

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes