DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
So does Jenna vs Tammy have any payoff yet or is that plot point still pretty much ignored yet still in the game for some reason?

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
this is not the SE version(links are non-SE), I assume in a week, + or - , the SE will be here, right?

or, are they late on the SE new animations and will delay its release?

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
people where to download step by step instructions for this game?? I played it with the WT mod, but for some reason the scripts in the game with the mod and the scripts in the game without the mod are very different from each other, I chose exactly the same options where there was a mod and I know for sure that I didn’t make mistakes since the wrong options were recorded on diary so as not to make mistakes, but the scenarios with the mod and the scenarios without the mod in the game differ for some reason in some scenarios.. so I want to find out where to download the step-by-step instructions so that I can find out what the problem was.. does anyone have a link??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is not the SE version(links are non-SE), I assume in a week, + or - , the SE will be here, right?

or, are they late on the SE new animations and will delay its release?
se is just extra scenes. don't ask when next se comes.

people where to download step by step instructions for this game??
there is fan walkthrough in op.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Incest mod update:
Season 4 bug fix. Fixed a script error that sent players back to an earlier point in the game.
I'm sorry, that I only became aware of this today. A player reported it to me. My thanks!

Fixed files here.

Reactions: lumley

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
ThirstyForMyGuest-S4EP27.5SE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
S4EP27.5SE ???
It's not the Special Edition - Just the regular Non-Bonus Version.
Can you fix your naming.
Thanks

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
S4EP27.5SE ???
It's not the Special Edition - Just the regular Non-Bonus Version.
Can you fix your naming.
Thanks
Is the issue with the torrent content? or do you mean an issue with the thread's identification of the currently uploaded version?

twistty.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Is the issue with the torrent content? or do you mean an issue with the thread's identification of the currently uploaded version?

View attachment 3225193
Season 4 Episode 27.5 SE
....Should be - Season 4 Episode 27.5
It's not the Special Edition - not your fault...
I reported the misleading OP listing also!
Thanks for pointing that out. (y)

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight and yilkin

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is audrey really will not back?
99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that no.

would req that dev and his ex-something reconcile and based what we know not gonna happen.

stonecrawler

Dec 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the 1st Season of this game and I, like I am sure many others, got really enthralled with the character Audrey. So when I started the 2nd Season and the Audrey break up scene happened I was stunned and a little bit angry. There was so much development and detail in this character and in my opinion Audrey lined up with the MC better than any of the others. Yes, I know Jenna is really the "main" love interest for the MC but Audrey just fit better and the story developed well with her.

I know there are a lot of people that are like whatever I don't care about Audrey. To each their own. For me and I am sure many others losing Audrey was a game breaker. It's a game, I know, but the point of the story is to get attached to the characters and when one of your favorite characters is suddenly gone the game/story is no longer fun.

After this happened and before jumping to conclusions I checked the forums to see if she would be back "after sometime to think" but then I found the Patreon post below ,in the forum, from the Dev clearly stating they would not be bringing her back. As for me I agree with other posters that Audrey was probably based on a real life love interest and things fell apart so the Dev removed the character.

I am sure the Dev lost a ton of supporters based on this decision but it was clearly stated that money is not the concern. I doubt the Dev reads these forums and I know most people could care less but this has made it to where I have no desire to continue the game. I am sure there have been a lot of others that feel the same way. So for those that are just starting the game be prepared for Audrey to leave.

Feb 1, 2021
Is there a way to unlock gallery in Rewards? "unlock_gallery.rpy" doesn't work for me.

I've placed it in \game\ , in \game\renpy\ and in \game\renpy\common\ folders but no effect.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to unlock gallery in Rewards? "unlock_gallery.rpy" doesn't work for me.

I've placed it in \game\ , in \game\renpy\ and in \game\renpy\common\ folders but no effect.
put it in \game folder and it works.

SkorpionJC

Sep 14, 2021
Can anyone give me saves from season 3 to play the windows latest version season 4 episode 27.5 please please please
:cry::cry::cry:(y)

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes