Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Happy Holidays!
A special gift from me to you: a very rare half-Episode mod update with a special new feature.

Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Thirsty for My Guest - MultiMod Edition (S4 Ep27.5 Hybrid Update)
TFMG_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1703452548171.png 1703452576007.png

IMPORTANT: To unlock the automated mod Hybrid variant follow the instructions exactly as written here.

NOTE: If you happened to have installed the mod's "SaveFixer" then delete that file BEFORE installing the mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
why does my saves keep looping around and repeating themselves automatically after it is loaded get to a certain point or ending of were i left off before and it starts repeating the same old BS so why is that happening did i miss or turn down a LI and the new content isn't showing up because it locked me out of it or something ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean? Are there some exclusive paths for some girls or is it that a true harem path/ending has not yet been determined by the dev?
some are exclusive like rhona (?), her daughter and that it-lady and vicky partially aka some paths interwene on others and harem or not hasn't been determined yet. atm it's jenna and her friend 3some and goldie etc on their own.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
some are exclusive like rhona (?), her daughter and that it-lady and vicky partially aka some paths interwene on others and harem or not hasn't been determined yet. atm it's jenna and her friend 3some and goldie etc on their own.
That's the one thing that gives me pause from trying this game. I honestly try to get all the girls in one playthrough so I will probably have to wait until either a harem is confirmed or the game is completed and we see what kind of ending or endings there are.

Reactions: onefingersalute

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
TFMG ep27.69

The incest version of Monkey's Xmas release is ready to upload. Waiting for ep27.69 to appear in the OP. Someone can ping me when that happens. I don't watch this thread.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThirstyForMyGuest-S4EP27.5 (not SE, just regular old non-bonus)
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes