Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Agreed with you, hopefully the amazing line after the MC knocks out that one chick's drunk father wasnt removed ! As that was comedy gold, who cares if it triggered snowflakes...

Also while Tammy's line was cool, she would have gotten more points if she actually ran over that loser for his choice of life rather than "almost". LOL

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Agreed with you, hopefully the amazing line after the MC knocks out that one chick's drunk father wasnt removed ! As that was comedy gold, who cares if it triggered snowflakes...

Also while Tammy's line was cool, she would have gotten more points if she actually ran over that loser for his choice of life rather than "almost". LOL
It was mostly involving some of the girls having boyfriends...

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Like you have any right to talk.... liking futa
I only tolerate futa. Horse dick on females only sound good on paper until they start topping men and then its horrible.o_O
Please tell me you never thought "I'd tap that" when watching My Little Pony ?
You may be surprised but it's what fuels the devs of TFMG....
That's why Jenna, Lauren and Tammy are so lovely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Please tell me you never thought "I'd tap that" when watching My Little Pony ?
I don't think I have. Although I used to like Crystal from Starfox when I was younger, so I guess it counts.

That's why Jenna, Lauren and Tammy are so lovely
Lauren lovely? If she is really bullying my girl Jenna she can go fuck herself. But she's hot and interesting so I guess I'll try to tap that on my fuckfest save file.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Lauren lovely? If she is really bullying my girl Jenna she can go fuck herself. But she's hot and interesting so I guess I'll try to tap that on my fuckfest save file.
I mentioned my theory? I believe Lauren is acting as the big bad wolf towards Jenna so others would leave her alone.
If there's a person she's hating it's Vicky, @Johnny-Doe knows why I believe that.. it was something Lauren almost said to the MC...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I only tolerate futa. Horse dick on females only sound good on paper until they start topping men and then its horrible.o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait weren't you all in favor of that game where the Futa had a 3 foot dick, and even said "that would hurt so good" in response to the dev posting an image of a girl taking said Dick ?

thank god this game doesn't have to deal with that, I like it for its quirky characters, humorous tone, and the SMALL jabs poking fun at a certain fetish lol.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wait weren't you all in favor of that game where the Futa had a 3 foot dick, and even said "that would hurt so good" in response to the dev posting an image of a girl taking said Dick ?

thank god this game doesn't have to deal with that, I like it for its quirky characters, humorous tone, and the SMALL jabs poking fun at a certain fetish lol.
"until they start topping men and then its horrible":whistle: The only men I like seeing get topped are sissies and traps.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hey Goldy has a lovely face ! she is a little sour girl :D
Don't forget she's a chess GM, so compared to the other girls, what she lacks on... everything... she has it on brains. And being one of the few girls that doesn't instantly throws herself onto MC means that she's one of the most interesting girls since the prize seems to be further away than the others, so sing me up in trying to sweeten her sourness. Go girl!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Don't forget she's a chess GM, so compared to the other girls, what she lacks on... everything... she has it on brains. And being one of the few girls that doesn't instantly throws herself onto MC means that she's one of the most interesting girls since the prize seems to be further away than the others, so sing me up in trying to sweeten her sourness. Go girl!
She's a tsundere ! Those are the worst. They are the raggedy yanderes, not cute at all

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes