Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Don't forget she's a chess GM, so compared to the other girls, what she lacks on... everything... she has it on brains. And being one of the few girls that doesn't instantly throws herself onto MC means that she's one of the most interesting girls since the prize seems to be further away than the others, so sing me up in trying to sweeten her sourness. Go girl!
Goldy didn't throw herself at the MC because of Audrey, but her thought process were like this "dump this fat bitch and dick me, right here!"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Seriously @Johnny-Doe you have to do something with Goldy, leaving her where a fan of that Japanese word can simply walk in...
She needs to be loved so she wouldn't have to put on a brave front...
It's seriously the worst part of this game

Reactions: Rythan25

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Seriously @Johnny-Doe you have to do something with Goldy, leaving her where a fan of that Japanese word can simply walk in...
She needs to be loved so she wouldn't have to put on a brave front...
It's seriously the worst part of this game
I'll have to take that into serious consideration...

monkeyposter_7

Thirsty for my Guest
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
When do we get more chess games? We already beat Gold. We still have five more ladies to beat.
You liked the chess game?

It's very limiting to do a chess game, have to make it super simple, but yea, there might be more in future with Goldy. And same as this time. I'll just copy a game from two GM's. so if people give me shit about some move not making sense, talk to Mr. Magnus Carlsen, you pro :)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You liked the chess game?

It's very limiting to do a chess game, have to make it super simple, but yea, there might be more in future with Goldy. And same as this time. I'll just copy a game from two GM's. so if people give me shit about some move not making sense, talk to Mr. Magnus Carlsen, you pro :)
As apparently one of the few humans in this planet that likes her, it was nice seeing her as something more than that annoying super mean brat.

And with the actual game it was the same that happens to me when I watch Hikaru Nakamura on Twitch, I had no clue what the hell was going on, since as a pleb I would never sac a queen. So idk, I liked it.

Reactions: monkeyposter_7
3.50 star(s) 101 Votes