• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
That's why this game resonates so much with me... the MC is banging and trying to bang a bunch of women, and even going as far as to commit to several of them, he just keeps said commitment secret until he is either sure which one he wants, or he can convince them that "sharing is caring".
I think the game is already on Harem route to some extent
Like Goldy and Tammy are already Up for Sharing Also Vennessa :p
I think Tammy can convince Jenna. And Convincing Lauren wont be that tough as Long As Mc plays Good Daddy With her.
Audrey Can be hard to Convince with her Lets move this relation to next level =DD

Reactions: Rythan25

Zahkrizos

Jun 26, 2018
I just can't help but think. Is this game going to be like Acting Lesson? like "Immersive" game?
I'm not saying it like its a bad thing, just never works for me. I Prefer something Simple that can be replayed over and over
Does Harem "Exist" here? or are we just forced to choose one partner and make multiple saves and go through it all over again...

Note: I'm Sorry if I came out Negative, I just want to have some good times with these games.
Just want to relieve some Stress*, you know

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I just can't help but think. Is this game going to be like Acting Lesson? like "Immersive" game?
I'm not saying it like its a bad thing, just never works for me. I Prefer something Simple that can be replayed over and over
Does Harem "Exist" here? or are we just forced to choose one partner and make multiple saves and go through it all over again...

Note: I'm Sorry if I came out Negative, I just want to have some good times with these games.
Just want to relieve some Stress*, you know
There's a high chance of harem but the developers hate spoilers so they won't say a word
Is it me or the old saves doesnt work?
You probably are using the fake incest patch that ends the script at episode five

Reactions: Zahkrizos

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
What decisions do I need to make to have Lauren call me daddy? She just tells me that the date is almost perfect and it's not my fault and the scene moves on to the Jenna thunderstorm one

Reactions: badnboujee

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
only leads to the "special" or right there but then someone is on the door
Ok I finally see what your problem is, and unlike some others I dont like to keep things cryptic, especially when its someone that has posted several times asking for help...

The Goldy scene doesnt happen immediately after the chess game... It happens quite a bit later... you get to see Linda, you spend some time with Jenna... you go to sleep, and get a call in the middle of the night by Audrey... who is really Goldy, you go to their house and you get the secret scene...

To lead to that (lets see if I remember correctly as I screwed my save by looking at variables, and the 2nd time i fucked up and got that scene :(...

Dont take Pills -- How was School --- Little Surprised she knows chess ---- Win chess game --- Kick out NTR fan ---- punch his face in...

That will lead to Goldy scene in her bed... and open up the Diner one later... for that when she talks like the badass she thinks she is, just "torch her ass"... err "roast her"... and then dont stop her from touching the MC's junk... then whatever you want to do with her in bathroom, I despite hating her didnt want her first time to be in a filthy restroom... thats reserved for Leah before she "jumped a Megalodon" in her game...

joypinse

May 5, 2018
Ok I finally see what your problem is, and unlike some others I dont like to keep things cryptic, especially when its someone that has posted several times asking for help...

The Goldy scene doesnt happen immediately after the chess game... It happens quite a bit later... you get to see Linda, you spend some time with Jenna... you go to sleep, and get a call in the middle of the night by Audrey... who is really Goldy, you go to their house and you get the secret scene...

To lead to that (lets see if I remember correctly as I screwed my save by looking at variables, and the 2nd time i fucked up and got that scene :(...

Dont take Pills -- How was School --- Little Surprised she knows chess ---- Win chess game --- Kick out NTR fan ---- punch his face in...

That will lead to Goldy scene in her bed... and open up the Diner one later... for that when she talks like the badass she thinks she is, just "torch her ass"... err "roast her"... and then dont stop her from touching the MC's junk... then whatever you want to do with her in bathroom, I despite hating her didnt want her first time to be in a filthy restroom... thats reserved for Leah before she "jumped a Megalodon" in her game...
thanks but that first time right there doesnt work cause someone is at the door
i remember someone writing u can go all the way with her and "she didnt even smile"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
thanks but that first time right there doesnt work cause someone is at the door
i remember someone writing u can go all the way with her and "she didnt even smile"
she has "hohum resting face" i call her the "bored orgasmer" :p this update she cracks a smile(well it looks like a smile) but ya..when she's riding your happy stick she looks at you bored..lol..its..different..Audrey is all happy excited...i do not think its an error in rendering that makes Goldy look bored..i think it is on purpose and integral to her personality...she has zero fucks left to give..."just make me cum then gtfo"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
she has "hohum resting face" i call her the "bored orgasmer" :p this update she cracks a smile(well it looks like a smile) but ya..when she's riding your happy stick she looks at you bored..lol..its..different..Audrey is all happy excited...i do not think its an error in rendering that makes Goldy look bored..i think it is on purpose and integral to her personality...she has zero fucks left to give..."just make me cum then gtfo"
She was raised by a netorare fan.... she's trying to fight the shame

3.50 star(s) 101 Votes