Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
i know..is why i didnt call you petty names and snowflake out...tsktsk..i'm funguy happytimes feller..dontcha know...
Of course, I see you everywhere on the forum acting up. :ROFLMAO:

But, I'm much newer to these here parts and I'm sure you don't know me terribly well, so figured I'd let ya know I'm not being serious, juuuuuust in case it wasn't apparent. :LOL:

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Stay Harder (progress update)
Time for a little update! Things are going very well. We finished almost all the animations and there is only one full scene left to render! 3 scenes are coded and we need to code 5 more, but that wont be slow. A lot of spot renders are done for that as well. Lots of post work in one tho. Mostly backgrounds of the city and such.
If we finish everything far ahead the schedule we will add another scene maybe! Maybe a new animation as well!
06_07_08.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we get it for free..lets be happy its a fun game regardless the fashion or makeup choices that are happening...some enjoy it..some do not..but in the end...its free..and kitty wants milkies saves the day everytime!!

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
we get it for free..lets be happy its a fun game regardless the fashion or makeup choices that are happening...some enjoy it..some do not..but in the end...its free..and kitty wants milkies saves the day everytime!!
Rob is straight thuggin' on people. Must've been wearing these while he was writing that post. :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
burns those glasses with fire...see..i'm ok with 70's hooker Audrey..not those glasses!!!! fucking millennials ruining everything..pffft

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
burns those glasses with fire...see..i'm ok with 70's hooker Audrey..not those glasses!!!! fucking millennials ruining everything..pffft
Aww, man. I thought we would partner with Oakley or RayBan to market them as the ThunderRob Thuggin' Special Shades and sell them at Target. We'd make millions! :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2019
Yeah, is free, but some some of us complaining are patrons since beggining of game, and is not cool to get updates like last one that you don't get content at all for better characters as Lauren or Goldy (at least she got glasses i guess lmao) and update is just fast af If you're not in Audrey path (and for who are, is sad to see a character you like turned into a bimbo), plus awful scenes like that one when a girl called Jenna bitch while watching that movie... I don't will disagree about Tammy, she's what "saved" update, and i really do like this game, but be free don't make It perfect and immune to be criticized, people can say what they think, and you know be free don't change the flaws

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if some of you are patrons..complain on the patreon page..it'll have more impact there on the devs than here..because on the patreon page they know you sent them bucks...but generally speaking..the vast majority here..play for free...this is a pirate site.

Reactions: karliks
Sep 3, 2019
Also It don't change fact ppl here are playing same game, and feedback is always good, yeah, can't make everyone happy at the end, but when most of ppl are complaining about same things, probably there's something wrong with It. But whatever enjoy your thug life glasses and bimbo Audrey

• Haha
Reactions: Ozel

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I remember that once there was a patch incest or there was just such a choice in the game, something changed?

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I remember that once there was a patch incest or there was just such a choice in the game, something changed?
The patch was unofficial, the dev never intended Jenna to be the MC's daughter and asked that the patch stop being made and linking to it in the OP also ceased. Thus why this game has no incest tag. If you want a game that doesn't contain incest but that the dev doesn't mind that an unofficial patch has been made, check Freeloading Family if you've never tried it.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Did i fuck up with rejecting audrey?
If the MC rejects Audrey she leaves, which sucks, but her hooker yandere switch never gets activated. Girlfriend Audrey, on the other hand, is a psychopath who is eventually going to snap, and go full 'Boxing Helena' by amputating the MC's limbs so he can never leave her.

So to answer the question, I guess it depends on how into crazy girls you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozel
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes