ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ozel patches are often removed if they do not match up with current release...it is usually the uploader does it and when someone provides a new patch..be a modder or a dev..then it is put up again

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just to clear something out, we never asked for any unofficial patches to be removed.
My mistake. My memory is pretty crap, I guess. Thought I remembered reading something about it before a ways back in the thread. :LOL:

Thanks for clarifying. (y)

Reactions: monkeyposter_7

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Ozel patches are often removed if they do not match up with current release...it is usually the uploader does it and when someone provides a new patch..be a modder or a dev..then it is put up again
I know, however that unofficial patch that used to be here has been gone for a long while, and I remembered reading in this thread a ways back that Jenna was never meant to be the MC's daughter, so I probably confused my brain into thinking it was monkeyposter_7 asking whoever made the unofficial patch to remove it, when that wasn't the case. I misunderstood, it happens. I'm only human, even if others might think me something else. :p

EDIT: I imagine it probably went like this: An update was posted, I checked the thread, read the comment about Jenna not being MC's daughter, also noticed the patch was missing, probably connected the two events when they weren't connected, and that's how I got that idea. :LOL:

Anywho, I'm sorry for the misinformation. I know better now and it won't happen again. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: monkeyposter_7

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Jenna was created to bear legal children for the MC :p HA!!!..Audrey beat her to it..tsktsk..so rude!
i just make shit up and hope on occasion i hit the nail on the head :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Jenna was created to bear legal children for the MC :p HA!!!..Audrey beat her to it..tsktsk..so rude!
i just make shit up and hope on occasion i hit the nail on the head :D
Since when the hell are children illegal Rob? :ROFLMAO: Incest babies, I guess? :p

Audrey's gone so damn crazy now, she may end up forcing the MC to put a bun in Jenna's oven. Goldy's and whoever else's too. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

fullarsenal

Apr 23, 2017
I personally am most excited to see audrey get crazier the yandere thing intentional or not is my favorite part of the game so far

Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Tomorrow! (progress update)
xmas0010.jpg

We are happy to announce the "Stay Hard" special will be out tomorrow!
Stay Hard will be free for everyone as a little Christmas gift from us to all the players.
We lost the count of renders in total, it has 28 animations!
Also, we are adding a new patreon tier. As a 50 USD tier you get a choice for a special 4K render based on your choices. You get to pick: one girl, location, outfit (or no outfit), pose, expression. This is once a month per patron and the render will be done before the end of the month.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
:love: Wishing monkeyposter_7 and Johnny-Doe Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :love:

(y) Thank you so much for your hard work (y)

stay_hard.png

We bring you our little special for this holidays!

Thank you everyone for your support and playing the game!

Have fun everyone and have a marry xmas and a happy new year!

PC:

MAC:

TFMG: Stay Hard special:

- Around 240 images + 1950 images in animations

- 28 animations​

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Thank you for this I have been laughing so hard. The start improved my mood so much now I can get on with my day and have something to look forward to later.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I... really don't think this is canon.

I do however think that Monkey put two new really hot girls in it and we saw none of their asses nude and I feel jipped.
Are you following me? :oops: jk lol I haven't played it yet so I'll add it to my long list of backlog. I'm still waiting on for us to finally breed Tammy. If she seriously wanna be a cat furry she can start pumping out kittens.:whistle:

• Love
Reactions: blademaster89
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes