K18

Apr 19, 2018
Great see Sheva again in the special, hopefully in the main story she gets some good long content. Like wasn't MC and Sheva supposed to be having dinner and catching up.

This line was funny. I bet others feel the MC's sentiment, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So with the "Stay Hard" special, i have to assume we'll get "Stay Hard 2", "Stay Hard with a Vengeance", "Live Free or Stay Hard", and "A Good Day to Stay Hard".

What happened to Ryona? Who appearance-wise is a black haired pale skinned version of Jenna (Nice). She never appeared again or mentioned after the hostage event.

SenpaiHD

Jan 7, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Thirsty for my Guest Episode-8.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.11.2019
when the new version stay hard special?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I got a laugh out of it. The only thing I hope is Candice body type does not become a standard. All the bodies so far have looked pretty decent. Hers though looked like a plastic surgeon went mad with power.

I'm happy that at least the MC got some relief. I did laugh at the non rendered Hans scene at the end with the dialogue. Also the credits and names.

Thanks devs for sharing this.

Martellus

Apr 27, 2017
Short and entertaining with the 80s film references. Not much in the way of hot sex scenes, but a nice holiday distraction.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attached an in-game walkthrough mod for [Stay Hard Special].
Please note that it's a standalone version the game.

You can find the mod at this POST.
You could also find it on my .
Enjoy!

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes