Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so you almost fucked goldie in episode 6 and episode 10 now and you not fucked goldie yet? or i missed something?
"stay hard" is a standalone holiday mini-game, so yep, the ep9 has been updated to the ep 10 here.
k, sometimes i wish there were a "(date uploaded)" after the name of the download link

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Decent update, although a lot shorter than usual. I guess the length and the constant teasing with Jenna and Goldy is my only real dislikes. The dislike about the teasing is only because at this point it is just getting old. Not to mention with the title being what it is we should be farther along with Jenna. At this point it should be called "Thirsty for Audrey"

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Version: Episode 10
EPISODE 10.0:
- 310 images (1290 with animations)
- 7new animations (180+180+150+150+150+50+120)

EPISODE 10.0 Bonus Scene (SE ONLY):
- Around 77new images (977 with animations)
- 8 new animations (96+120+150+70+210+38+96+120 frames)
I already have ask... In OP Page, we have SE version or not? O_O

Szordrin79

Mar 1, 2020
Hi. I was wondering if someone could help me. I've downloaded episode 10 and I've started the game from the beginning. But at the end of day 5 the game ends.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas?
Btw, I'm using the walkthrough, so, no it's not like it's a game over moment.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Questions..

What's with the 2 different versions? Do I need both to have the full game? If so, which one comes first?

I haven't played this yet and am looking to start from the beginning. Thank you.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Questions..

What's with the 2 different versions? Do I need both to have the full game? If so, which one comes first?

I haven't played this yet and am looking to start from the beginning. Thank you.
If you are referring to the Stay Hard and 0.10 versions then, Stay Hard is merely a holiday themed version of the game. While 0.10 is the continuation of the base game. So if you want to play the main story, then download 0.10. If you also want to play what I believe the non-canon game with the same characters, then play Stay Hard as well :).

Reactions: grgrgr5

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
how do i get the 3 bonus scenes? also haven't been able to unlock the mshoward scene v2. any help would be appreciated. cheers

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Holy shit, just saw 'Tonya' for the first time, I was going to say she looks like a hooker but then that wouldn't be fair to hookers because I wouldn't fuck here even if she was the one paying.
Shes what I imagine it looks like if an STD caught another STD and then got slapped around by a bag of hammers.

Jul 6, 2018
Holy shit, just saw 'Tonya' for the first time, I was going to say she looks like a hooker but then that wouldn't be fair to hookers because I wouldn't fuck here even if she was the one paying.
Shes what I imagine it looks like if an STD caught another STD and then got slapped around by a bag of hammers.
Holy Shit! That bad?
One of those cases where you wouldn't even want soil a dump truck transporting her carcass around?

Thanks for the warning. I'm fond of eyesight.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes