cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Please tell me you don`t get saddled with Vicki in this Season...
Thought i read she replaced Audrey, damn this is confusing.
I want my MC to rip her tongue out and skull fuck her to death!
vicki is still staying in mc's house but not much interactions with her and even then she can be ignored if doesn't want to bang her too.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
vicki is still staying in mc's house but not much interactions with her and even then she can be ignored if doesn't want to bang her too.
Omg that whale titted bitch moves in with us? wtf? I want my MC to burn her at the stake! fuuuuuuu...

Dont think Ill bother playing through Season 1 a 3rd time unless this Renee is worth it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Omg that whale titted bitch moves in with us? wtf? I want my MC to burn her at the stake! fuuuuuuu...

Dont think Ill bother playing through Season 1 a 3rd time unless this Renee is worth it.
well ryona has even bigger tits. :p (beyond my brains how some can stand or actually move)

renee isn't bad but so far nothing biggie with her and mc.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I like Ryona, so yeah will prolly stick with her. Yeah, this game is literally giant walking tits with feet..
I...can`t...even...fathom....running...eh, no.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Does season 1 need to be downloaded separately from season 2 or is it included?
each is its own download. i would also suggest making 2 saves in season 1 to follow the audrey path on one and dump her on the other save. you will need those saves to import into season 2.

Aug 7, 2018
@Qleaf Planning to start over S1 with your WT mod, but deviating slightly to skip Audrey (not a fan of her transformation) and any overly plasticy/balloony/high-octane drama-fuel characters (if there are any). Now from what I've read some LI options in S2 depend on whose routes you were on in S1.

If you happen to keep a list of dependencies, are there any variables we'd have to set for our final S1 carryover save, so as to not lock ourselves out of future character routes or break your S2 WT mod?

Cheers!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
@Qleaf Planning to start over S1 with your WT mod, but deviating slightly to skip Audrey (not a fan of her transformation) and any overly plasticy/balloony/high-octane drama-fuel characters (if there are any). Now from what I've read some LI options in S2 depend on whose routes you were on in S1.

If you happen to keep a list of dependencies, are there any variables we'd have to set for our final S1 carryover save, so as to not lock ourselves out of future character routes or break your S2 WT mod?

Cheers!
play through with audrey and create a season one endgame save. this game atm has 2 main paths and there is a third path i know of as well. so do yourself a favor and do one run with and one without audrey.

Aug 7, 2018
play through with audrey and create a season one endgame save. this game atm has 2 main paths and there is a third path i know of as well. so do yourself a favor and do one run with and one without audrey.
I'd honestly rather skip her route and set the required variables via console. Do you happen to know which ones gate those new characters?

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes