MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Damn man... time to complete this one. Game first launched in 2018? It's 2024 dude. Make a new story. I can't even play it anymore. No excitment left in this game/VN.
For what? I certainly don't mind monkeyposter_7 a new modern masterpiece, and I’m sure he will return to this sooner or later to think about a new game...

but for this you also need to come up with a script and stories... so for now let him continue this game, the more the longer the update, the more noticeable The quality of the renderings is like pleasure! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys. Can anyone tell me what happens to the secretary who disappears? I haven't played the game for quite a while because this woman never came back or it took me too long to wait for the update, if there should be one.
So will she come back at some point?
what fucking secretary? if you mean audrey then she won't be coming back ever (most likely) and she wasn't secretary.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how exactly does the corruption work within this cool looking story?. Dialogue options that lead a girl from shy conservative type to very open and slutty?

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I'm new to this game and I really liked it. I'd like to give a handshake to whoever created Vanessa. Good content and I see it's getting more updates. Money well spent.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Man!
It's been 6 years. How long the dev is willing to continue it?
Give it a break.
Make a new game with updated model and some incest will be appreciated but mom-son, brother-sister only. To make Father-Daughter incest you need top quality story or it's a no go. Mother-Son incest is the easiest. Go for it.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Man!
Give it a break.
Make a new game with updated model and some incest will be appreciated but mom-son, brother-sister only. To make Father-Daughter incest you need top quality story or it's a no go. Mother-Son incest is the easiest. Go for it.
Honestly, dude, I have NEVER wanted to screw my mother! DISGUSTING! Not that she wasn't good looking. She was so-so. But ... it's my mom, man! I would never want to nail the woman that I came out of. Ewww!

Now, back when I was a teenager, the drummer for my first band had a VERY hot, long-blonde-haired, petite, divorced mom! I used to love to stay the night over there! She would walk around in see-through lingerie, showing off her perky tits and sexy panties hugging that fine, heart-shaped ass! She knew exactly what she was doing to this virile young 16-, 17-year-old man! DAYUM! SO HOT! MILF-CITY!

I ended up marrying a woman who looks a LOT like she did!

Sep 16, 2023
Man!
Give it a break.
So he should stop this game, and make one with midget MC boning his mom, just because you are bored with this? It will certainly convince him :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Thermophob

svenambig81

Nov 13, 2017
Great episode dev! This is like the reality TV of AVN's. Trashy (in a good way) and bingeable and entertaining as hell and wears itself on its sleeve. Clearly a labor of love, very cheeky and low brow. My favorite kind of AVN to take a half an hour to 'relax' with.
The Vicki XXXMas flashback was super hot, seeing her with that hairstyle is just so much better than normal, her model was built to be a platinum blonde bimbo and the outfit was perfect.

If anything, my only feedback is that after so many episodes, I really think Tammy could use a different hair color. I just don't feel like the silver fits her sparkplug/naughty/bad kitten personality. Would be hot if in a future update she'd dye her hair, maybe let your patrons vote on it. Imagining her dying her hair red to compete with Goldy*, Platinum Blonde to compete with Dana, or Brunette to compete with Jenna and fucking the shit out of us and asking who the hottest xhead is now, whew. She's one of my favorites, but really wanna see some variety in her hair color/style. Pigtails/twintails or fuck, a high pony, with a new color, would be so hot on her.

Other than that, I feel like this game is at the best when his harem is fighting over him, since its just varied now. Would love to see more scenes where some of the girls sneakily/secretly fuck him while he's supposed to be giving affection to the others. Or more competitiveness with Vicki and Jenna.
But those are just personal taste things. Amazing, long-running VN and ignore all the haters. Keep up the great work mate

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes