cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Final thoughts: I'm not a large breast/large ass it works on some females, but to me (remember this is my opinion), it doesn't need to be 96% of the females of a game. Look around, would an entire town have a 95% adult female population of large breasts/ass?
i thought it was 99%. :p

anyways answer to your question no unless there cheap plastic surgeon.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Final thoughts: I'm not a large breast/large ass type of guy, while it works on some females, to me (remember this is my opinion), it doesn't need to be 96% of the females of a game. Look around, would an entire town have a 95% adult female population of large breasts/ass?
Well I for one AM a large breast guy and if I were master of time, space, and dimension, or member the TFMG dev team...YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY WOULD! Besides, TFMG clearly doesn't take itself too seriously so any IRL logic, especially IRL logic that would suggest smaller boobs within this glorious massive-mammoried game borders on sacrelige! In fact, why not give Goldy a boob job upgrade? She's clearly been depressed and looking a little pekid lately, I suspect largely driven by boob insecurity from MC's uber-stacked harem? So to Goldy i say...when in Rome!

Can I get an amen my fellow big boob connosseiurs?:D

Reactions: ThaDude1977

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I think it's funny how ppl complain about big tits in a game when they see the preview pics and the BANNER full of big titty women. In every big titty game when it's obvious most of the characters have big breast you'll always see a few ppl complaning about big tits. Or even when it's just one or 2 big breasted women they complain. I mean i know not everybody likes big tits but hell i dislike small tits but i don't go complaining in the forums.

Reactions: lipe2410

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Game is about ex-girlfriend's daughter, so no incest, not even stepcest. And it was like that from start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you really want incest that bad, there's insect mode.
Yeah i'm betting it started out incest story and for what ever reason wether it was patreon or he just changed his mind. Because it doesn't really make sense for Jenna to come stay with him for 2 weeks especially since Vikki and MC doesn't really get along that well. Plus the way MC and Jenna act around each other in first season. Jenna wondering if her liking the kiss MC gave her was wrong. Why would it be wrong? Why would them being together be bad? This story was meant for incest i don't care what anybody says. I'm an incest fan but i'm not into the daddy daughter part of it so i play without the patch.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I think it's funny how ppl complain about big tits in a game when they see the preview pics and the BANNER full of big titty women. In every big titty game when it's obvious most of the characters have big breast you'll always see a few ppl complaning about big tits. Or even when it's just one or 2 big breasted women they complain. I mean i know not everybody likes big tits but hell i dislike small tits but i don't go complaining in the forums.
For some inexplicable reason, the Tiny Tit Mafia are like an ever-lurking, omnipresent virus on big boob game threads. Even more inexplicable is when they feel the need to express their disdain for big boobs...uhhhh...ON A BIG BOOB THREAD. The most consistent quality oozing through the Tiny Tit Mafia (besides their disapproval of big tits of course) is the most embarrassing and arrogant lack of self-awareness I've ever seen.

Apr 30, 2021
For some inexplicable reason, the Tiny Tit Mafia are like an ever-lurking, omnipresent virus on big boob game threads. Even more inexplicable is when they feel the need to express their disdain for big boobs...uhhhh...ON A BIG BOOB THREAD. The most consistent quality oozing through the Tiny Tit Mafia (besides their disapproval of big tits of course) is the most embarrassing and arrogant lack of self-awareness I've ever seen.
Such projection

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
In fact, why not give Goldy a boob job upgrade? She's clearly been depressed and looking a little pekid lately, I suspect largely driven by boob insecurity from MC's uber-stacked harem? So to Goldy i say...when in Rome!

Can I get an amen my fellow big boob connosseiurs?:D
You get a NO

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I can still enjoy a game for the characters & dislike the models. Or is that not allowed?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
See above reply. I made a review with an opinion giving this 4 stars, get over it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It always gets me when the Li is a virgin but uses a dildo then when they go to actually have sex they act like it hurts. They done broke that hymen with the dildo and had it in their puss why would a dick be any different? Referencing Jenna talking to Tammy at end of season 2 when she was asking if it would hurt her first time with MC. I was like no bitch you done fuck the dildo it's not gonna hurt. It's dumb to give virgins dildos men want to be the one to break that hymen lol.

• Haha
Reactions: p22
3.50 star(s) 100 Votes