Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
If you are like me and you didn't back-up the original scripts file before using the unofficial incest patch then here's the original file so you dont have to re-download the whole game!

Reactions: echizen128

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS POST
Oh god its so hard to choose between Audrey and Jenna. With Audrey's confession and her desire, I just had to go to save 201 for the Audrey route. But Jenna though damn it, she's innocent and clearly in love with MC which I have a thing with innocent untouched ladies in games. Damn you choices, I love it!!!

Oh and if there's a harem route that will be my 3rd playthrough.
The whole game is a harem route.
Can't really see with all the directions this is taking that there will be any exclusions until the end. Jenna is basically stalling so MC gets the opportunity to sleep with everyone in the meantime.
She has allowed her best friend Tammy, the secretary Audrey and Goldy the time and opportunity to get with the MC. We still have content and storylines for MC to sleep with Goldy, Sheva, Felicia the IT Girl, and Vanessa the Neurosurgery student, and LAUREN.
So Jenna is gonna be stalling for a few more updates.
Think there is plausibility that Lauren's roommate is Vanessa.
I have not found the perfect Lauren date yet, and did not do the IC patch, but the mystery of the game is probably much better in this case without it.
My only disappointment so far was that I had to choose between Vanessa and Felicia. Felicia seemed much more interesting, but I backed up to Vanessa cause it seemed to fit with the storyline. Also thought I'd have another opportunity for Felicia meeting, but not Vanessa.
It seems readily apparent that Jenna, Goldy or Lauren, or ALL of them, may be the MC's daughters.
Think there will be a threesome with Goldy and Audrey, and probably with Jenna and Tammy. Would not be surprised if DEV found a way to mix up Goldy and Jenna too.
Everyone loves MC so much there might just be a giant pool orgy at the end.
None of this is supposed to be anything more than a fantasy, who know where dev will go with story?
Great Game, probably the best in development at present.
RED

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So there's a game whack a cuck, you beat a guy called Neto Rare, MC is not getting cucked and he's cucking a black dude called Anthony Rival openly and his secretary wants to get knocked up and dirty talks about it. All while revving the engine on a guy covered in cuck tatoo's. Well. I love this dev now
check the sunscrean label....

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It's such a shame about Leah, she was actually my favorite girl.
3rd favorite for me... and her story made no damn sense... She had all the makings of a Nymphomaniac... that should have been her gimmick... ending up being a hacker, ninja, arsonist, chemist, etc... was off the walls crazy... and all to teach harem lovers a lesson "dont want more than one girl, or your dreams will go up on smoke" literally...

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you

i gotta admit if not for the guys who do compression here i would not be able to play 90% of the games unless days after release

yes my internet is that slow the fastest it ever got was 345 KB per second lol ( using MEGA )
Thats ur isp, not mega's fault.

3.50 star(s) 100 Votes