Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
so there is no mod for season 1 SE?
QLeaf made a WT-Mod for Season One. I played all three Seasons recently and there is no problem with the save files from season one to migrate into season two. You can use it without to worrie about corrupted files.

grogoo

Jul 1, 2020
Season 2 Mod causes game crash on Linux, no log in console but there is log.txt as soon as it gets to the 3 way split image it crashes. I know this is probably a very rare issue but I thought I'd post it still as sancho mod has never given me issues before.

With --trace 1 I believe I found an error. and in the console

Code:
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <generator object prediction_coroutine at 0x7fd2db8d3820> ignored

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Season 2 Mod causes game crash on Linux, no log in console but there is log.txt as soon as it gets to the 3 way split image it crashes. I know this is probably a very rare issue but I thought I'd post it still as sancho mod has never given me issues before.

With --trace 1 I believe I found an error. and in the console

Code:
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <generator object prediction_coroutine at 0x7fd2db8d3820> ignored
Did it give you a traceback file? If so attach that in a post please and I'll see what's up.

If your manual trace is correct it's during this screen with the apparent error of SanchoMod's name in this dialogue "Here's your chance ...":
1654040197630.png

Last edited:

grogoo

Jul 1, 2020
Did it give you a traceback file? If so attach that in a post please and I'll see what's up.

If your manual trace is correct it's during this screen with the apparent error of SanchoMod's name in this dialogue "Here's your chance ...":
It turns out trace was actually the result of me deleting the SanchoMod.rpa and loading them game to see if it was the script or the SanchoMod file causing this. I double checked this doing a fresh unzip of both. This is all I get on fresh install.

Console
Code:
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <generator object prediction_coroutine at 0x7f87a28394b0> ignored
Full trace.txt

too big for the forum or pastebin

I have attached the crash screen. where it crashes. As soon as the game hits this screen maybe not even a second later it crashes.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It turns out trace was actually the result of me deleting the SanchoMod.rpa and loading them game to see if it was the script or the SanchoMod file causing this. I double checked this doing a fresh unzip of both. This is all I get on fresh install.

Console
Code:
Exception TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in <generator object prediction_coroutine at 0x7f87a28394b0> ignored
Full trace.txt

too big for the forum or pastebin

I have attached the crash screen. where it crashes. As soon as the game hits this screen maybe not even a second later it crashes.
Holy shit... and 86MB txt file? Didn't RenPy simply you toss you a "traceback.txt" file? That's way larger than even the mod itself.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
grogoo Hold on a second. You're on Linux... and trying to play S2, right? If it's the first time you've tried that version of SanchoMod that's an old build before I assisted at all in cross-platform. The issue could simply be the mod calling itself and not finding it due to the Linux structure. If you're up for it download the attached and place it inside the "game" folder (not inside the "SanchoMod" folder but "game"). This will tell the mod to use whatever OS folder structure THEN to look inside "game". I can swear I wrote a line like this for someone using Ubuntu in another VN I modded back in the day but can't remember. Let me know.

Reactions: grogoo

grogoo

Jul 1, 2020
Holy shit... and 86MB txt file? Didn't RenPy simply you toss you a "traceback.txt" file? That's way larger than even the mod itself.
grogoo Hold on a second. You're on Linux... and trying to play S2, right? If it's the first time you've tried that version of SanchoMod that's an old build before I assisted at all in cross-platform. The issue could simply be the mod calling itself and not finding it due to the Linux structure. If you're up for it download the attached and place it inside the "game" folder (not inside the "SanchoMod" folder but "game"). This will tell the mod to use whatever OS folder structure THEN to look inside "game". I can swear I wrote a line like this for someone using Ubuntu in another VN I modded back in the day but can't remember. Let me know.
Sorry for the late reply. Yes renpy was being weird and providing nothing in the console or a traceback.txt on a fresh install so I had to send the whole trace.txt. I have added the file you have sent to the game folder and it seems to have fixed it. The mod is working :) Thank you so much for supporting linux.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry for the late reply. Yes renpy was being weird and providing nothing in the console or a traceback.txt on a fresh install so I had to send the whole trace.txt. I have added the file you have sent to the game folder and it seems to have fixed it. The mod is working :) Thank you so much for supporting linux.
Wow, we got lucky then as it was a bit of a stab in the dark. Glad it's sorted. Enjoy.

Reactions: NyVar and Gugatron

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Please don't make me go through this non-SE craziness again... we'll all lose our sanity
Yeah, honestly haven't read your statement about Non-SE in your OP. So, just ignore my previous comment, mate!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Please don't make me go through this non-SE craziness again... we'll all lose our sanity
Ah, wasn't 100% sure if this was an SE version or not, guess not. Works for me, I got several other previously caught up with Dev games to add tonight from today's first batch as it is, so at least be able to skip one. ;) Thank you so very much for confirming it though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening J,

Everytime I've done it in the past (modded a non-SE version) it bites me solid in the ass. Like I told another friend on the site today: Since I'm still working 14+ hours/day on another title, I'll update this non-SE version if I 1) get bored or 2) get sober. I don't reckon either of those will occur but never say never :ROFLMAO:

Hope all is well with you and yours m'lady.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Call me dumb because I'm certain I am, but I downloaded the latest update and didn't unlock any of the new scenes. Is this a me problem?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Quick question, any way to download older mod version?

Because I have season 3 v20.6 and am not looking forward to downloading a new full version of the game, at this moment.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening,

Call me dumb because I'm certain I am, but I downloaded the latest update and didn't unlock any of the new scenes. Is this a me problem?
Well, if you installed SanchoMod S3E21SE inside of VN S3E21.2 then you basically have reverted back to S3E21. Make sense? So, don't do that.
Quick question, any way to download older mod version?

Because I have season 3 v20.6 and am not looking forward to downloading a new full version of the game, at this moment.
Whenever a new mod release is pushed public (either due to VN update or a maintenance update) the older versions are deprecated. This insures integrity of SanchoMod as well as your save files, etc. If you need S3E21SE (the lastest SE version available and fully compatible with the mod) then see here while the links last.

Regards.

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Good evening,

Well, if you installed SanchoMod S3E21SE inside of VN S3E21.2 then you basically have reverted back to S3E21. Make sense? So, don't do that.

Whenever a new mod release is pushed public (either due to VN update or a maintenance update) the older versions are deprecated. This insures integrity of SanchoMod as well as your save files, etc. If you need S3E21SE (the lastest SE version available and fully compatible with the mod) then see here while the links last.

Regards.
I posted to the wrong thread, my bad. Meant to put it in the main one since I've not installed the mod. Was referring to the ingame gallery.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes