Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The game updated from 20.5 to 20.6 just to spite me for being dependent on this mod
I'll look and see if it's worth the hours to port another non-SE edition... but everytime I do it comes back to bite me in the ass. If I can strip the SE content out of the current mod and quickly port and write the guide/other GUI changes then I might do it. I'll keep ya posted later (I have to finish a current project on my plate first).

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm confused. I was gonna start playing this game but I don't really want to bother playing without a mod. Do we need to wait for the SE version before the mod will be updated?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm confused. I was gonna start playing this game but I don't really want to bother playing without a mod. Do we need to wait for the SE version before the mod will be updated?
Good afternoon. No need to be confused. Yes, I normally only update on full SE releases, but as the post right above yours states I'm currently porting the newest SanchoMod core code over and if goes smoothly I'll consider releasing this non-SE partial release. Make sense?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Good afternoon. No need to be confused. Yes, I normally only update on full SE releases, but as the post right above yours states I'm currently porting the newest SanchoMod core code over and if goes smoothly I'll consider releasing this non-SE partial release. Make sense?
Yes, thank you.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The main newest feature sets within the mod (for those already accustomed to SanchoMod) are the following:
  1. SanchoDiaBox toggle (found in the Options screen). Seamlessly changes from OEM dialogue box to SanchoMod custom.
  2. QuickMenu alignment (found in the Options screen). New bonus feature - The alignment changes dynamically depending on whether the OEM or Sancho dialogue box is on screen.
  3. SaveDescription toggle (found in the Options screen)
  4. SanchoAlerts (isolated custom notifications that are completely separated from RenPy's default notifications, toggled on/off along with the normal ChoiceGuide). New bonus feature - now receive alerts of potential scene/path splits as save marker points.
  5. SanchoGallery (improved efficiency and handling of isolated gallery, isolated MC renaming, improved start and ending screen transitions and more). New bonus feature - The "SanchoMod Menu" opacity slider (that normally controls the opacity of the MiniStat screen in-game) now controls the dialogue box opacity while in a scene replay. When back in-game it switches back to it's default of adjusting the MiniStat screen opacity.
  6. SanchoCheats (found via the Options screen). Professionally and properly coded cheats that are rock-solid, including a reset button for stat changes that works intuitively and correctly every time. You asked for it, you got it...cheater.
Please enjoy and please consider leaving a review, a vote, or both. I'll never ask you for your "donation", I only ask for your appreciation if you enjoy my work. Best regards to you and yours.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
bonus scenes are not working in the mod gallery nor in the memory lane tab. It's unlocked but when I click on a bonus scene, nothing happens

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well

im actually talking about the previous update, when the last one came out i got the most recent update of this mod it wouldn't unlock the bonus scenes, infact the last update of this mod still can't unlock bonus scenes for me from when the new season was first released
That's because it was a non-SE version. SE versions are only whole numbers (20, 21, 22, etc) and not partials (22.3, 22.4, etc). This is why I generally only update on SE versions as folks get confused easily.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Update progress of update S3E21SE:

Good afternoon. After some setbacks of a few hours due to a borked compressed version that was released (see the VN's thread if you're interested in that fiasco this morning), I've reverted back and re-ported Core v6 100% over (all the newest feature sets, GUI tweaks, etc) to E21SE.

The only thing left is to port over the old dialogue scripts, and the Dynamic ChoiceGuide to the minor amount of new choices, and integrity test the completed build on two or three other machines before releasing. I'll keep y'all posted. Regards.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Working great and looks good. Only minor issue I ran into was while trying to adjust the outline of the text. Opened sancho options, changed the setting, closed options and saw no change, unlike text size which responded immediately. So, I assumed that feature just didn't work. Then I was like, well this is Sancho, there's no way it just doesn't work, so set it to Preferred and then back to default, and adjusted things as I liked, the outline feature now fully working.

So that's my feedback and a general thank you for making games better. (y)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes