Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
-Edit- Appears to have been a MEGA fault, walked the dog and works now.

Getting the following from the Mega Link to S3. SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP.

Just downloaded the actual episode from Mega, so no idea what's going on.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible that you update your mod for Season2 that you unlocked aso the rewards?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it possible that you update your mod for Season2 that you unlocked aso the rewards?
Good morning. Please clarify as the S2 mod has a custom fully unlocked gallery. Can you be more specific please? Thanks.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Good morning. Please clarify as the S2 mod has a custom fully unlocked gallery. Can you be more specific please? Thanks.
The Gallery is unlocked I told from the Rewards and this is not unlocked. When you do a choice you can unlock the Rewards this is only a pic. In the Menu go to Rewards and look yourself. You can unlock 43 pics (and 2 are missing and I tried a lot so I have no motivation anymore).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Gallery is unlocked I told from the Rewards and this is not unlocked. When you do a choice you can unlock the Rewards this is only a pic. In the Menu go to Rewards and look yourself. You can unlock 43 pics (and 2 are missing and I tried a lot so I have no motivation anymore).
Ah, I understand, you are speaking of pics and not scenes. I don't have "unlockers" in either mod as they are generally meant as a type of achievement or "cheevo". I might revisit that one day but as of now neither mod unlocks the reward pics. I'll take it under advisement.

Reactions: Dole

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
View attachment 1197770

Overview:
In-game mod for Thirsty For My Guest
Multi-mod adds support for naming and deleting saves, adds a stat screen, displays in-game walkthough and more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

09/2021 - *** Debut of SanchoMod Core v5 ***
Massive overhaul, 100's of hours in development

*** Mod updates will be on full Episode SE releases, not partial or half-episode releases unless critical ***
It is highly recommended you run via your secondary graphics processor (not your integrated), instructions below.

Updated: 12-31-2021
Game/Creator: Thirsty For My Guest / monkeyposter_7 - -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE & Season 3 Episode 20SE
Game Version: Season 2 Episode 18SE & Season 3 Episode 20SE
Language: English

Features (S2E18SE & S3E20SE):
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it remembers the descriptions of your current loaded save and it allows you to escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough ChoiceGuide noting variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom gallery, fully unlocked.
  • Adds the ability to change routes during "Day13 Date Night".
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Uninstall:
Change-Log:

Season 3 link revision: 01/02/2022 16:41 CST

View attachment 1418024 View attachment 1418023 View attachment 1418025 View attachment 1418022 View attachment 1418018 View attachment 1418021 View attachment 1418020 View attachment 1418019
View attachment 1418015 View attachment 1418016 View attachment 1418017

(The pics below are from a different title, but explain the new core mod)
View attachment 1418011 View attachment 1418014 View attachment 1418013 View attachment 1418012

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards, be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
mod.png
Is there any way to increase the size?

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Negative. It's as large as reasonable to not take noticeable real estate given design for desktop/laptop. Are you on a screen smaller than 13"?
I'm on a monitor larger than 14 so it's small for me, but ok if you can't increase it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm on a monitor larger than 14 so it's small for me, but ok if you can't increase it.
I can make it a feature in the future, there's just no current built-in option is what I meant by "negative", as is not currently. I'll look into it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there MULTI MOD for season 1 & 2 .............. ?? Plz lemme know!? :)
Both Season 2 & Season 3 (separate mods) are in OP, which you have to physically click on which one you want before you can access the link so I had hoped it was obvious. Otherwise I made a post in this thread here regarding Season 1 (not my mod but Qleaf's). Saves made with that S1 mod may or may not be compatible so use at your own risk. Regards.

Jun 6, 2018
Both Season 2 & Season 3 (separate mods) are in OP, which you have to physically click on which one you want before you can access the link so I had hoped it was obvious. Otherwise I made a post in this thread here regarding Season 1 (not my mod but Qleaf's). Saves made with that S1 mod may or may not be compatible so use at your own risk. Regards.

Thank you.

I only downloaded season 1. I couldnt find the mod for it. :) :p

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey Sancho,
does your mod work with the new update (Season 3 Episode 20.5) as well? If not - will you update 'ur mod, if you got the time for it, please?

thanks in advance & for 'ur work (for ALL mods actually) as well!

best regards

Reactions: pj13

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho,
does your mod work with the new update (Season 3 Episode 20.5) as well? If not - will you update 'ur mod, if you got the time for it, please?

thanks in advance & for 'ur work (for ALL mods actually) as well!

best regards
Good afternoon bud. As noted in the OP: " Mod updates will be on full Episode SE releases, not partial or half-episode releases unless critical ".

This is not necessarily a rule or me being an asshole but understand that the half-releases generally always come back to bite me, mostly due to mass wasted time. I'd much rather updated on whole-releases that are SE. I'd wager this half-release is just one or two scenes (if anything like the others).

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
Sancho1969 everything is nice, but my colleague probably meant that if he installs this version of the mod for this new game update, he will not overwrite the files and will not block this update somehow before displaying the new content

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 everything is nice, but my colleague probably meant that if he installs this version of the mod for this new game update, he will not overwrite the files and will not block this update somehow before displaying the new content
Ah, I see. Apologies for misunderstanding. Here's what should happen:
  • If you install mod v20 into a fresh install of v20.5 you will basically just have a total of v20. (No need to do this, just explaining it to be thorough)
  • If you install (copy) the new v20.5 "scripts.rpa" file only over to the old modded v20, you will not have the ChoiceGuide available but the new scripts will work, as will your old saves. If done like this all other features of the mod should work fine. The SE scenes of the gallery won't work either but the standard scenes should be no issue.
I know that's a bit convoluted but it is what it is. Let me know if I need to further detail the process. Regards.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
I know that's a bit convoluted but it is what it is. Let me know if I need to further detail the process. Regards.
- that make sense - thanks for the (fast) explanation. I will wait 'til the next (full) update then.

best regards

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes