Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
hi, This is a great mod, but the save description switch has been set in the game, but the mod cannot be turned off. On the contrary, it causes difficulties when saving. I have to press enter one more time to confirm...

Reactions: Ludvinae

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning folks, happy holidays to you and yours.

The VN dropped Ep20SE very late last night in my timezone so I didn't start work on it until I woke a couple hours ago. Please be patient.

Y'all know I'm always transparent and honest so I'll admit I fucked up right off the bat this morning while porting the newest SanchoMod core mod over to the VN (with all the latest features) and forgot this dev renders and compiles in 720p native instead of the normal 1080p. This major fubar kinda pissed me off due to wasted time as I'm currently trying to prepare for tonight's festivities (smoking a few briskets to start). So I'm going to take a small break, go grab some early lunch to clear my head and come back and get busy on it again. Thank you for your understanding.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi, This is a great mod, but the save description switch has been set in the game, but the mod cannot be turned off. On the contrary, it causes difficulties when saving. I have to press enter one more time to confirm...
I understand, those extra keystrokes are a nuisance if you don't want/need the feature. The newest SanchoMod core has the option to toggle the description feature on/off so I've got you covered. It'll be your choice, on the fly, whether to have the feature available or not.

There's even more features that have been added since the last update so keep an eye out for them as well.

Regards.

Edit: This will give you a clue of some new items in the options including the SaveDescription toggle and the QuicMenu alignment feature:

1640972667197.png

Last edited:
Reactions: thegrimm

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, for you folks that haven't used my more recent mods, I'm going to try and code out as much of the ChoiceGuide to the new Dynamic ChoiceGuide (where the guide changes according to your current playthrough decisions/variable stats). Here's a very simple example although they can become quite complex in some VNs (I don't expect too much issue here but we'll see soon enough):

This example is the typical guide scenario, where the player has met the criteria necessary for the noted scene to be unlocked:
TFMG E01a.jpg

This is the same example but the player has not made the previous appropriate choices to meet the criteria. Normally (with all other mods) the player is left wondering what was required to meet the criteria, something they might find to be frustrating to say the least in seeking that answer. Here SanchoMod tells you what is required to meet the criteria if you don't meet it when the choice presents itself in-game:
TFMG E01b.jpg

Anyway I'm back to it. Will keep y'all posted. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just wanted to say, please take your time, your mods are top-notch and packed full of features, I admire your work ethic and communicativeness. Thank you for all your mods, wish you good health and prosperity, and a Happy New Year! :)
I sincerely appreciate that bud, truly. I'm compiling a test build now so hopefully soon (most folks probably just want the gallery anyway). The easy part now is the briskets as they are basically smoking on automatic oak coals so I've got this. I wish the best to you and yours a well....moreover to all of you fine folks out there.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 1574189 I don't know if it was the game, or the mod, but when I was upstairs talking to Jake in that outfit, after he got caught by everyone wanking it, ran across this error. Maybe you could let me know if it is the mod or the game. Thank you.
Good morning. Confirmed error on my end too. Give me a bit this morning to trace it down (it's likely a simple syntax error). I've just put on a pot of coffee and should have it resolved shortly (yeah, I just woke up...ugh, lol).

Edit: Found the issued. Resolved. I'm compiling an update now an will post shortly.
Edit2: Link in OP is updated. Please re-DL mod, reinstall as usual. My apologies for the error my mistress. Wishing a happy and prosperous new year to you and yours.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
How do I install it to andorid version
Good morning. You'll likely have to wait for estrada777 to have time for creating the port (he will see this mention at some point, but it's up to him whether to porting or not). He is the only porter that I currently endorse as we have collaborated together to adapt the mod as closely as possible to the PC version (not bragging but SanchoMod is complex in code and pushes resources a bit). You can try JoiPlay as sometimes it works but it's a coin toss.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Good morning. Confirmed error on my end too. Give me a bit this morning to trace it down (it's likely a simple syntax error). I've just put on a pot of coffee and should have it resolved shortly (yeah, I just woke up...ugh, lol).

Edit: Found the issued. Resolved. I'm compiling an update now an will post shortly.
Edit2: Link in OP is updated. Please re-DL mod, reinstall as usual. My apologies for the error my mistress. Wishing a happy and prosperous new year to you and yours.
Just finished, and no more errors, so worked fine for me. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hello. :D This was the first time I used one of your mods and like the "walkthrough" function since there no longer is one.
However, I have two questions regarding it, as I'm not sure if there is a bug o I just don't understand something.

Mod Stats.png

Red: Is there a reason why Jenna appears twice with different stats?
Blue: I have three playthroughs; in one the pigeon is named Tammy, in the other two GI Joe. In none of them I named it "Lewdpigeon". Is that the name of a variable or the given name?

Last edited:

CJ Parker

Jan 22, 2018
Hi, does this mod allow you to change the relationship values and/or set the values of the variables (like changing the value of a variable from 'false', based on your previos choices, to 'true')?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello. :D This was the first time I used one of your mods and likes the "walkthrough" function since there no longer is one.
However, I have two questions regarding it, as I'm not sure if there is a bug o I just don't understand something.

Red: Is there a reason why Jenna appears twice with different stats?
Blue: I have three playthroughs; in one the pigeon is named Tammy, in the other two GI Joe. In none of them I named it "Lewdpigeon". Is that the name of a variable or the given name?
Hmmm.. fubar. That second "Jenna" is supposed to be "Lauren". Easy fix, I'll knock it out when back at the workstation.
Regarding the Pigeon, I set it to default as (currently) the import file does not carry it forward but that could change....or maybe it won't. That's on the dev.

Edit: Corrected "Lauren" name stat. Link in OP is updated. Regards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes