Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No can do, it doesn't seem to be available to me. I tried left-click (404 in browser), right-click (download cancelled in Opera) and even JDownloader (file offline). Maybe it takes a while to become online here, I'll try later or tomorrow again and give a shout if it still won't work...
Thx and regards.
See the original post, I made a MEGA link. See if that works for ya. Regards.

Reactions: Prongs66

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So was about to give this one a go but had a quick question, can anyone confirm if Season 1 SE works with the mod?

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
I got the mod from MEGA, unzipped it and transferred the mod folder and 2 other files directly into the game folder. just like ive done numerous times in other games. the game opens fine, even loaded my S1 continuance. but the mod isnt anywhere to be seen. its like its not even there, but i know i did it right.

any suggestions?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I got the mod from MEGA, unzipped it and transferred the mod folder and 2 other files directly into the game folder. just like ive done numerous times in other games. the game opens fine, even loaded my S1 continuance. but the mod isnt anywhere to be seen. its like its not even there, but i know i did it right.

any suggestions?
The installation structure is in the OP. All you have to do (assuming you have a clean installation of the game) is drop the files/folders of the mod's compressed download inside the title's "game" folder. Nothing else to it really, easy-peasy.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Are you planning to update mod to new released version of the game by chance?
Good morning. It's only a half episode release until the dev finishes Ep20. There's no point really. This is why I tend to update on SE version drops only (full Episode versions with bonus content). See post here, dev doesn't release bonus content till Ep20 is completed as this "update" (19.5) is nothing more than a half-step. This has been historical with the dev. IMHO just wait for full Episodes to get proper amount of content in updates. Regards.

Bloodmoon22

Oct 17, 2020
Good morning. It's only a half episode release until the dev finishes Ep20. There's no point really. This is why I tend to update on SE version drops only (full Episode versions with bonus content). See post here, dev doesn't release bonus content till Ep20 is completed as this "update" (19.5) is nothing more than a half-step. This has been historical with the dev. IMHO just wait for full Episodes to get proper amount of content in updates. Regards.
Thank you for your reply. I will wait then. Have a great day.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Sancho1969 I know that you have already posted a solution for this problem but somehow it only works halfway

I got the goldy scene activated for episode 18 but the export save option has disappeared (end of season 2)

Or does it come when I have watched every scene from all the girls on the list + the bonus scene?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 I know that you have already posted a solution for this problem but somehow it only works halfway

I got the goldy scene activated for episode 18 but the export save option has disappeared (end of season 2)

Or does it come when I have watched every scene from all the girls on the list + the bonus scene?
You don't have to watch every scene and you don't have to watch the bonus, but (if memory serves correctly) you have to watch:
  • Day18 Jenna/Vicki scene
  • Day18 Felicia scene
  • Day18 Goldy/Renee scene
A new button will appear at the bottom of the list of MC's "phone choices" labeled "End of Season 2" which will create the data file for Season 3 import.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
You don't have to watch every scene and you don't have to watch the bonus, but (if memory serves correctly) you have to watch:
  • Day18 Jenna/Vicki scene
  • Day18 Felicia scene
  • Day18 Goldy/Renee scene
A new button will appear at the bottom of the list of MC's "phone choices" labeled "End of Season 2" which will create the data file for Season 3 import.
all right, thanks for the quick reply (y)

p.s thank you very much for your hard work your mod is one of the best on the whole site

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes