Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi how to unlock gallery after installing sanchomod gallery is still pretty much locked
Good afternoon. You don't have to do anything, the scene gallery "Memory Lane" is completely unlocked by default with the mod. "Rewards" pics are on you and your playthrough. To be clear, the mod unlocks scene gallery and leaves pic gallery for your personal achievements.

Apr 16, 2020
Excuse me i want to know if the mod would let me see all the content, because the last time i prove it i just can see a few content. Good job likewise and sorry for my english i know it sucks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Excuse me i want to know if the mod would let me see all the content, because the last time i prove it i just can see a few content. Good job likewise and sorry for my english i know it sucks.
Good evening. Depends on definition of "all". I'll explain. "All" of the scene gallery "memory lane' is 100% unlocked. None of the of pics gallery is unlocked (this was intentional so you could still play for achievements). As far as choices, then no. I write walkthroughs so as to describe the consequences of the choice but I don't include a "choose all" function in all cases. In other words you still pick your destiny without my influence.

I hope this translates well for you. If not, I'll be happy to answer for comprehensively as needed. Regards.

Apr 16, 2020
Good evening. Depends on definition of "all". I'll explain. "All" of the scene gallery "memory lane' is 100% unlocked. None of the of pics gallery is unlocked (this was intentional so you could still play for achievements). As far as choices, then no. I write walkthroughs so as to describe the consequences of the choice but I don't include a "choose all" function in all cases. In other words you still pick your destiny without my influence.

I hope this translates well for you. If not, I'll be happy to answer for comprehensively as needed. Regards.
I read it perfectly thank for your answer and for now i think i'll drop the game, because i dont want play it a lot of times just to see all the paths, likewise if in the future you decide implement it i'll use your mod, until that happen good luck with your mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I added this on S2 18 SE, and it is crashing without a traceback or error.
Need more info: what OS? did you verify directory structure is correct (see installation instructions)? Crashing when/doing what? etc. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Indeed I've notice a new drop overnight while I was sleeping. Note that I have a copy of the VN and will start working a new mod for it (it's technically a new VN with it being a new season). Currently I'm putting out the fire in the main VN's thread where a few folks are having issue with save imports and someone blaming the mod. Rest assured the mod does NOT bork import/export at all.

Proof here of a save made with my mod in S2 and selecting import in freshly downloaded and installed S3:
1635429558108.png

If for some reason any of y'all have an issue with export/import see a post I made quite some time ago here.

I have to get something to eat and go to the office for a bit this morning but I'll get this ported over ASAP. Regards and I'll keep y'all posted.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI, I made a post here that explains what the export file is and what it isn't. Long story short, don't copy/move your saves from your S2 game to the S3 game as that won't do anything but waste your time. The import could care less what's inside your S3 saves folder, it's only looking for the variables to set according to the export file's data. The export file is simply a data file, it is not a save game file. You can find the post here if you wish to. Regards.

If you are curious what variables are imported, here's the mass list. Be warned, it's rather exhaustive but will give some folks an insight of what I have to weed through creating the mods and associated updates. You can surely imagine why it takes a bit of time to do properly and not just hack garbage out like many other mods I see daily. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Progress update:

Porting the newest SanchoMod core is complete. Currently re-tweaking GUI since dev is still using 720p (which drives me nuts, I have to scale literally everything). I'm also adding in some new features as I go. Once tweaking is done and the details are solid I'll work on the ChoiceGuide, stat screen correct population, custom gallery and test all routes. Here's a couple screenshots of rough port in current state:
1635443040243.png 1635443089234.png

I need to get back to it. Will keep y'all posted as always. Regards.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Progress update:

Porting the newest SanchoMod core is complete. Currently re-tweaking GUI since dev is still using 720p (which drives me nuts, I have to scale literally everything). I'm also adding in some new features as I go. Once tweaking is done and the details are solid I'll work on the ChoiceGuide, stat screen correct population, custom gallery and test all routes. Here's a couple screenshots of rough port in current state:
View attachment 1472833 View attachment 1472836

I need to get back to it. Will keep y'all posted as always. Regards.

Thanks

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Just to check does the mod not work for Season 2? I keep getting an error when starting the games and seems like many files are missing.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just realized downloaded season 3 not 2. Gonna Test it out again and update but i feel it should be fine

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm populating the ChoiceGuide now. Here's a screenshot of the new custom gallery unlocked below. Still hammering code as quickly as possible and debugging as I go. BTW, had to walk away from the screen a bit while working on Dana bits....she's a bit fugly imo...
1635451791515.png

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Sancho, your mod for season 2 needs updating, because i just tried to finish season 2 with your season 2 mod and it doesnt show whats in the image in this post

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho, your mod for season 2 needs updating, because i just tried to finish season 2 with your season 2 mod and it doesnt show whats in the image in this post
Some folks have an issue, some don't, some modded, some OEM. See the post I made here. Download that script, rename it as seen in the post (remove the F95 file prefix), and put it in the "game" folder. It's NOT a modded script, it's the last known dev script that calls the final states of the phone scene loop. It'll get you done. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I lost electricity in this windstorm. I'm on a laptop now with only 40% battery but I've got the OP updated enough for now to get the link up. You folks might be a bit of beta testing as I really wanted to give it another round but don't know how long my juice is going to be out....plus my UPS for the main system doesn't last more than a few hours.

Briefly: Go get 'em....

Reactions: Balu83 and Sendero
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes