Mod Ren'Py Thirsty for My Guest [S4 Ep. 28SE] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
E18SE Update: I've had issues where I'm currently at with bandwidth breaks and never got a full S2E18SE download. CircleJerker is re-upping his compressed version now which I should be able to handle (I'm in the middle of a National Forest, so signal is very poor). When I update the mod this last time the "hybrid" will cease to exist. I will keep E17.4SE and E18SE versions available (I'm keeping E17.4SE since it's been our true workhorse for months....it deserves the love). I'll post when I have everything done and uploaded. Regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Graybo and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
E18SE Update: I've had issues where I'm currently at with bandwidth breaks and never got a full S2E18SE download. CircleJerker is re-upping his compressed version now which I should be able to handle (I'm in the middle of a National Forest, so signal is very poor). When I update the mod this last time the "hybrid" will cease to exist. I will keep E17.4SE and E18SE versions available (I'm keeping E17.4SE since it's been our true workhorse for months....it deserves the love). I'll post when I have everything done and uploaded. Regards.
Re-Upload done. More mirrors will follow. Good luck!

Reactions: Sancho1969

nastynikk

Nov 5, 2018
Hi I am a little confused. If I have not started season 2 yet. Can I just download E18 SE and the Mod to play it or do you need to do E14SE and then E18SE.

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I take it i just need to download S2 SE version and add you S2 SE mod for full experience and don't need to bother with 17.4 SE version

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hi I am a little confused. If I have not started season 2 yet. Can I just download E18 SE and the Mod to play it or do you need to do E14SE and then E18SE.
Ep. 17.4 SE (E14SE ) is NOT needed anymore!

I take it i just need to download S2 SE version and add you S2 SE mod for full experience and don't need to bother with 17.4 SE version
You are assuming correctly! (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I sincerely apologize for the confusion, my OP was not clear on that. I've revised it accordingly. E17.4SE mod is only for E17.4SE installations (legacy). If you install E18SE then all you need is E18SE mod as CircleJerker noted.

Ep. 17.4 SE (E14SE ) is NOT needed anymore!

You are assuming correctly! (y)
Thank you so much for having my back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: msleomac and "CJ"

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I appreciate yout Mod, but: Why in the hell insist with that fucking Mega link? I cannot download your Mod. Please, try another, please?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I appreciate yout Mod, but: Why in the hell insist with that fucking Mega link? I cannot download your Mod. Please, try another, please?
WTF are you talking about? I didn't insist on anything but I do have a Mega and Rapidgator account I pay for. This site approves of Mega. Nopy is not accepting new accounts currently. The "free" sites are filled with spam bait and I don't trust them one bit. I have no idea why you can't download but if it's an issue from your provider then use a VN. Nothing wrong with paying for a quality VN service nowadays anyway.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
WTF are you talking about? I didn't insist on anything but I do have a Mega and Rapidgator account I pay for. This site approves of Mega. Nopy is not accepting new accounts currently. The "free" sites are filled with spam bait and I don't trust them one bit. I have no idea why you can't download but if it's an issue from your provider then use a VN. Nothing wrong with paying for a quality VN service nowadays anyway.
Hi! Again, I appreciate your efforts and your Mod, it looks fantastic. Don't get me wrong, I have the same fucking message from Mega: "bandwith transfer quota exceed", always the same, again and again. It's just frustrating! It's not you, ok? The only link here is Mega, and my question is (if possible) if you have another link, and that's all. Peace!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ported S2E18SE over to the new SanchoMod Core Mod. Details are in OP. Enjoy, I worked my ass off on this and wanted this title to be a part of the debut. Regards.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Ported S2E18SE over to the new SanchoMod Core Mod. Details are in OP. Enjoy, I worked my ass off on this and wanted this title to be a part of the debut. Regards.
Thanks for the mod,It's truly a masterpiece.
Your mod adds a dialogue box in the game that wasn't in it originally and I actually prefer the game without the dialogue box but now every scene in the gallery has the dialogue box and when I remove the dialogue box in one scene,it is still there when I choose another scene.Is there any way you can add a save function for your mod features,For example I can remove the dialogue box and it would be saved so i don't have to remove it in every gallery scene seperatly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the mod,It's truly a masterpiece.
Your mod adds a dialogue box in the game that wasn't in it originally and I actually prefer the game without the dialogue box but now every scene in the gallery has the dialogue box and when I remove the dialogue box in one scene,it is still there when I choose another scene.Is there any way you can add a save function for your mod features,For example I can remove the dialogue box and it would be saved so i don't have to remove it in every gallery scene seperatly.
Hmm. I did it this way so the mod didn't write anything to your persistent file, keeping it clean (some folks understandably don't want mods tampering with their files). During standard gameplay, easy fix all within the mod. Bottom-right (MiniMenu) click Options, then in that window reduce the Dialogue Box Opacity to 0%...no more dialogue box. The settings are saved with your game save, per save. The gallery is supposed to carry it forward once set (per gameplay session) but I'll likely have to make it a persistent setting. The below pic is from a different title, but same menu:
1632450341132.png
It is an easy fix on my part but was really hoping all the care I took not modifying the user's persistent file would not prove to be an issue. I can see where in this case there might be no way around it. Thank you for the heads-up and regards.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

poptawt

May 8, 2020
i cant get this mod to work...cant figure out what im doing wrong. i put the sanchomod folder in the game folder and...nothing. i replaced the scripts file...game crashes. does it only work with PC version?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i cant get this mod to work...cant figure out what im doing wrong. i put the sanchomod folder in the game folder and...nothing. i replaced the scripts file...game crashes. does it only work with PC version?
"does it only work with PC version?" - You didn't state what OS you are trying so I can only answer with hypotheticals: It was coded for PC but I have had testers successfully install on various Linux ops. The mod requires OpenGL so if you are trying to install on mobile then I cannot assist as don't 'droid but know the JoiPlay is a no go since it does not support APIs.

poptawt

May 8, 2020
"does it only work with PC version?" - You didn't state what OS you are trying so I can only answer with hypotheticals: It was coded for PC but I have had testers successfully install on various Linux ops. The mod requires OpenGL so if you are trying to install on mobile then I cannot assist as don't 'droid but know the JoiPlay is a no go since it does not support APIs.
i use a mac. ive tried the mac build and running the pc build with the mod installed through through the renpy launcher. no dice for either of them

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i use a mac. ive tried the mac build and running the pc build with the mod installed through through the renpy launcher. no dice for either of them
Good morning. I am by no means an OSX fella but I'm fairly confident that you would need to run this PC build in a virtual machine on OSX. It's reliant on the folder structure and the APIs...but as I stated I only compiled and support a PC version as I do not run or have access to OSX.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes