RPGM Thirsty Pathogen [v0.2a] [Silent Pyramid]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Crim1351

Jun 12, 2024
The game isn't far enough along for the patreon code to be useful but out of respect for the developer trying to build his patreon I'll only tell you that it is in the map 30.json file.
Add the frequencies together for each color combo or just put in the frequency for colors that already have the frequency there. Frequencies and their associated colors are found on the left. Frequency color for each generator is found up top.

Reactions: Silent Pyramid

Crim1351

Jun 12, 2024
To the dev, if you don't want someone to pick apart your code to get stuff like that create two different versions of the file, one for high tier subs and 1 for low tier/free. It will get shared and figured out eventually but it will let your higher tier patrons have a treat for a few days until it does.

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
To the dev, if you don't want someone to pick apart your code to get stuff like that create two different versions of the file, one for high tier subs and 1 for low tier/free. It will get shared and figured out eventually but it will let your higher tier patrons have a treat for a few days until it does.
Thanks for the advice! But I'm not too worried about it. I think if someone needs it, there's probably a good reason for it. Patrons get a lot of other perks besides that. The main thing is for the game to work and for everyone to enjoy it - that's my priority right now

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi ya, Silent Pyramid, FYI buddy, GoFile, Mega, MediaFire all came back with "virus detected" without the option to bypass and d/l anyway. Pixeldrain, finally d/l without issue. I try not to use MixDrop, too many ads.
I thought it was weird because in you notes it says that the issue with the false virus detection should have been resolved, with this new update. It isn't.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
Hi ya, Silent Pyramid, FYI buddy, GoFile, Mega, MediaFire all came back with "virus detected" without the option to bypass and d/l anyway. Pixeldrain, finally d/l without issue. I try not to use MixDrop, too many ads.
I thought it was weird because in you notes it says that the issue with the false virus detection should have been resolved, with this new update. It isn't.
Oh... not again...
I've checked new version on and nothing. Can you please describe what kind of virus you've detect?

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
game looks great, gotta love that turned sister : D there is some too hard puzzles like the generator and color code thing

Silent Pyramid

Legion
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
im was trying to lockpick door in food shop but it was not possible too :3
It is possible, but really hard. Because it's just beginning and MC don't have enough intellect at this moment. So yeah, it's supposed to be hard right now :)

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
It is possible, but really hard. Because it's just beginning and MC don't have enough intellect at this moment. So yeah, it's supposed to be hard right now :)
liked the game, but gav up on picklocking. and also is the a chance that the mc penis get bigger? couse that was really smal :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes