RPGM Thirsty Pathogen [v0.2a] [Silent Pyramid]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 22, 2023
Hi ya, Silent Pyramid, FYI buddy, GoFile, Mega, MediaFire all came back with "virus detected" without the option to bypass and d/l anyway. Pixeldrain, finally d/l without issue. I try not to use MixDrop, too many ads.
I thought it was weird because in you notes it says that the issue with the false virus detection should have been resolved, with this new update. It isn't.
Oh... not again...
I've checked new version on and nothing. Can you please describe what kind of virus you've detect?
This is what I got
thrstpath0.png

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Oh... not again...
I've checked new version on and nothing. Can you please describe what kind of virus you've detect?
Yeah, I wish I could. Sometimes my computer will tell me the exact virus that is the concern and sometimes like in your game, it only says virus detected and that is it. But, as I said, Pixeldrain was clean and I was able to d/l the game. I love it, by the way.

Reactions: Silent Pyramid

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
476 - To enter generator room
0947 - To enter bunker
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to hear about your RL situation. I hope things go better for you. I haven't tried your game yet, but it looks really cool just from reading other's comments and your patch notes. Good luck and TY for sharing :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silent Pyramid
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes