4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Small patch to fix a few things, I will be adding this to the main post as well.
I am posting here so I can do this ;)
Sancho1969
I am not sure what this will do to sancho's mod.
If anything does need adjusted sancho, other then the fix to the about screen, the changes in the script are on day 5 for the male route. AAPM0# and AlexNight#, nothing else should of effected anything as it was just wording changes and no structure changes.

Edit: I also removed the icon for the inventory from the phone, as it is not really needed yet, and the icon was...well.. I lost my original PSD's for the phone, I know I have them somewhere, but hell if I can find them.

Their will be a 5.02 coming soon, I just want to get more of the proofread fixes done for that fix.

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Male or female route?
Well I guess it doesn't matter, both routes get some of that in day 6, female route gets more of it though ;)
I am all about well made and most importantly paced corruption. The specifics are irrelevant. Great game so far!

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
for this interested in how day 6 is going...
View attachment 3193494

Animationy....
Trying to get better with animations

View attachment 3193521
Oh, more scenes with my favorite asian girl hehe <3 //// can't wait to see what happens next day, and if MC will have any memory of the crazy night too, just hope he doesn't fuck up or do something that will compromise their relationship e.e

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Oh, more scenes with my favorite asian girl hehe <3 //// can't wait to see what happens next day, and if MC will have any memory of the crazy night too, just hope he doesn't fuck up or do something that will compromise their relationship e.e
fucking up will be an option ;)
if done wrong you can end any possible future situations with Mei ;), but it will be a fun fuck up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imadumb

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Are you interested in having anything specific rendered for wallpapers?
No thank you, that's okay, I am an artist that makes custom wallpapers on anything that gives me inspiration, specially with VN that I also am enjoying playing, but thanks anyway

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
D6-AMMA-S3-0037.jpg

Edit: Part of the current scene I am on, liked the image so ran it again at high (slow, about 45 minutes) quality just to have it.

Last edited:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Any chance this game will be available on steam at any point??

I need to add links on here.
Edit: already did apparently :sneaky:
Edit 2: It's on sale right now too.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello i would love to know...
is there Romance with Kayla or just Corruption?
and is the sex scene with Kayla now or not yet?
thanks

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like every girl in this game they are all so beautiful.
They all seem really sweet & kind too.

I can't wait to make sweet tender love to them all.

Reactions: menatv

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I almost never go for the sappy romance path. But here, I'm going straight down that path with Alex. Just seeing her blush is intoxicating.
Honestly, I only really like it when games have a romance path.
If a game is full on corruption or similar, I won't play it.
I often look for the romance tag before deciding if I want to play one of these games

The sappier the romance the better imo.
I'm eventually going to do a playthrough were I focus only on Alex and be loyal to her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
3DRComics why did you up a "patch" in the OP and not provide it for any of your monetary subscribers (not only first but at all)? Are we to try that that patch and test it for you before you submit it to Patreon/Subscribestar/Itch, etc?

Very confusing. I'd have not even known about it if dewayne4478 hadn't pointed it out to me (twice, since I dismissed it on his first attempt after checking your monetary sites for new posts).

What's the bottom line? It has the appearance that we are to be 'testers', I'm hoping that's not the case.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and 3DRComics

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
3DRComics why did you up a "patch" in the OP and not provide it for any of your monetary subscribers (not only first but at all)? Are we to try that that patch and test it for you before you submit it to Patreon/Subscribestar/Itch, etc?

Very confusing. I'd have not even known about it if dewayne4478 hadn't pointed it out to me (twice, since I dismissed it on his first attempt after checking your monetary sites for new posts).

What's the bottom line? It has the appearance that we are to be 'testers', I'm hoping that's not the case.
The full was uploaded to itch and steam, as I thought it was rather important to get the about screen bug fixed on retail as it does crash the game, and the crash was mentioned a few times here so I wanted to get it out here as well.

I will be adding the patch and full 0.05.01 to patreon/subscribestar today with my weekend update/progress post.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes