4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Ok I just spent the night on the game, I did it in one go and the game simply carried me away like it rarely does!
A big congratulations to the developer. The musics, the characters, the writing, in short everything comes together to make a great game.
Talent, well done. :love: (y)(y)(y)
Steam ok.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well. It is clear you are better off playing male route since female route is clearly an afterthought for dev

Reactions: Balbaar

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is the mei scene after her and kayla wakes up suposed to be forced or did i make a decision somewhere that forced it dont really want to do anything with her i thought that would be an option based on being able to reject her previously

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Got the same thing with ava, where one slide she is talking about her boyfriend, then the next slide talking about the girl as her first love.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Got the same thing with ava, where one slide she is talking about her boyfriend, then the next slide talking about the girl as her first love.
I know what you mean, at this point I don't even know what her ex is supposed to be anymore, it just keeps switching back and forth between genders. It's starting to get pretty annoying to be honest... The same goes for the MC, I've actually lost count of the amount of times it suddenly shows male hands instead of female hands and I haven't even finished all of the current content yet.

And of course there's the bratwurst issue that the developer said would be fixed "next update" ages ago, yet it's still in the game to this day. If you're not going to follow through on your words, it would be better to just not say anything rather than make empty promises.

Overall I do like this game, I think it's quite good. But recurring issues like these that never seem to get sorted out just isn't a very good look on the game, not to mention that it constantly breaks immersion and pulls the player out of the story.

Servius

Sep 9, 2017
is the mei scene after her and kayla wakes up suposed to be forced or did i make a decision somewhere that forced it dont really want to do anything with her i thought that would be an option based on being able to reject her previously
Yeah really annoying, I don't want anything to do with her and im being forced into? da fuq

Reactions: Alex_88

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Why is my female character suddenly male?
View attachment 3458383
Yeah, I had that too, lol..:LOL: Probably because the game is still in development and these problems (as in all early access games) will probably be resolved by the final release of the game.

I know what you mean, at this point I don't even know what her ex is supposed to be anymore, it just keeps switching back and forth between genders. It's starting to get pretty annoying to be honest... The same goes for the MC, I've actually lost count of the amount of times it suddenly shows male hands instead of female hands and I haven't even finished all of the current content yet.

And of course there's the bratwurst issue that the developer said would be fixed "next update" ages ago, yet it's still in the game to this day. If you're not going to follow through on your words, it would be better to just not say anything rather than make empty promises.

Overall I do like this game, I think it's quite good. But recurring issues like these that never seem to get sorted out just isn't a very good look on the game, not to mention that it constantly breaks immersion and pulls the player out of the story.
Game in development, let's be patient to see the final version of the game.
Personally I trust, this game has something that few have, and, I'm sure that the developer puts a lot of love into his game.
Stay confident and encourage it. ;)

Reactions: Udayana

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
My only real criticism of this currently, and it seemed heightened in the last update compared to earlier ones is:

The amount of ultimately, pointless renders. Don't get me wrong, I like many of them but they don't do anything, they don't progress the story. 16 renders alone, just to pull back into the driveway and get to (and open) the front door (then 14 renders of Alex from diff viewpoints). Really, is that actually neccessary? Something that could have been achieved with less than 10...not 26. Sure, I can see once the VN is complete (lol) that those may not be as obvious in the whole scheme of the story and actually add some depth....

But with what the dev is taking on, multiple paths, multiple protag viewpoints (male/female etc)...these renders are just not required because that's a hell of a lot of rendering time on something completely uneccessary. Make the VN, progress the story, want to prettify it with stuff like that, do it at the end once it's completed as a definitive edition or something.

You wonder why you're struggling for time? This is one reason...not to mention the bugs, bugs, bugs and more bugs that still have not been fixed, relying on the good nature of a moddder to sort it out for you.

Reactions: Arcane666 and Ekzou

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Didn't there used to be a guide for this game? My saves got wiped and I can't remember how to get things started.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
My only real criticism of this currently, and it seemed heightened in the last update compared to earlier ones is:

The amount of ultimately, pointless renders. Don't get me wrong, I like many of them but they don't do anything, they don't progress the story. 16 renders alone, just to pull back into the driveway and get to (and open) the front door (then 14 renders of Alex from diff viewpoints). Really, is that actually neccessary? Something that could have been achieved with less than 10...not 26. Sure, I can see once the VN is complete (lol) that those may not be as obvious in the whole scheme of the story and actually add some depth....

But with what the dev is taking on, multiple paths, multiple protag viewpoints (male/female etc)...these renders are just not required because that's a hell of a lot of rendering time on something completely uneccessary. Make the VN, progress the story, want to prettify it with stuff like that, do it at the end once it's completed as a definitive edition or something.

You wonder why you're struggling for time? This is one reason...not to mention the bugs, bugs, bugs and more bugs that still have not been fixed, relying on the good nature of a moddder to sort it out for you.
They may not be completely necessary to you but I really do think that they add to the overall experience to the game. I feel that the extra renders really helps with immersion. That's one of the reasons I really like this game.

I've played games with the bare minimum of renders and I found it a bit jarring and not as enjoyable as the scenes could be.

Reactions: bufa

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
If you're playing a guy the boyfriend cheats and if you're playing a woman her girlfriend is the one who cheats.

I'm not a programmer but my best bet is that these issues are caused by missing flags to let the game know if it should run the (fe)male script. That's why you get bugs like waking up as the guy mc.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
If you're playing a guy the boyfriend cheats and if you're playing a woman her girlfriend is the one who cheats.

I'm not a programmer but my best bet is that these issues are caused by missing flags to let the game know if it should run the (fe)male script. That's why you get bugs like waking up as the guy mc.
Well obviously, and as we know he stated that he is a guy and prefers to create the male route (whatever).

Beside the wrong classifications/strings in the fem routes (which aren't that hard to fix) you have to wonder if it's really worth it to still develop said route.

Don't get me wrong i only play the fem MC in this game and i actually like it 89% of the time, but let's just get alteast rid of the whole aunt/cousin thing and the attractiveness an all those other useless stats (okey he kinda did this anyway in the new update which is a good thing).
Go Simple have 2 prot options male/female and give both of them the same love or as i said just get rid of the fem mc!

Because let's be real saying "yeah well the fem prot path is actually slow burn and more romantic oriented - but will heat up in the end" just doesn't cut it.

At the moment we have 17 adult scenes for the male MC and only 9 for the fem prot, also no scene with Ava and i didn't even knew Mei? was more involved in the story than that little photoshoot, btw who the hell is Jackie :rolleyes:.

Anyway just letting off some steam and i still do like playing this game at the end of the day ....

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
btw who the hell is Jackie
Unless FMC misses a whole story arc (unlikely I'd imagine as it's the reason Kayla hates you and why the family is fractured) I can't believe you're actually asking this question (unless you just weren't paying attention or tabbing through).

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes