4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Thirty Days - MultiMod Edition (Ch 1, v0.06.00 Update)
View attachment 3447721
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
View attachment 3447736 View attachment 3447738

NOTE: The "About" page currently displays incorrect info. It's a dev bug and I can't presume what to summarize for it. All other known bugs found by me are fixed along with the most offensive grammaticals/punctuation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
- Sancho
thank you 5.gif

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
This update was very short, shorter than I expected, a shame, however, at the same time, I feel that the quality has improved, it was very smooth and good to watch(VN).

I'm 100% sure I won't see the end of this story at this rate, a shame since I really like this VN.

Reactions: King-sama

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
It's never had one. SanchoMod has always had one in lieu of the missing option unmodded. It adds a way to access it via a button though, pressing the toggle switches from "Save" to "Load" screens:
That explains it then. I've always run your mod with the game, just never noticed it was the source for the load option. Thanks for adding that! A game like this without a load option is a pain in the ass and it just feels punitive lol. It's one of the reasons I don't play standard RPGM games. As much as I like this game, it would put me off enough not to play it for sure. Thanks again!

~Wulf

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
To give an idea of what to expect in day 6 in terms of Ero content.
Male Route: Mei (Full Ero Content, Multiple choices.), Kayla (Mild Ero content, Multiple Choices), Ava (Full Ero Content, Multiple Choices), Alex (Not entirely sure yet, as that's later in the day, but there will be a lot of options/choices)
Female Route: Kayla (Full Ero Content, Multiple Choices.) Ava (Kind of mild, Kind of full, Multiple Choices.) Alex (Again, Later in the day, But expect some good amount here as well.)

It is also possible that an alternate path will show up in day 6, however I am waiting to complete more of day 6's primary path before i work to much on it so it doesn't delay day 6 primary, but its looking good. This path directly involves Ava, With some side effects for both Alex(Alex's side effect is pretty intense at first) and Kayla, it is avoidable, and will have a warning when its triggered as its Ava's dark path, it's also the first trigger for "goth" Ava, There will be other goth triggers for Ava, so if you want goth Ava without the dark path, that will still be possible.

It is the first major alternate path, and I just want to make sure I can do it in a timely manner as it will have a pretty large effect for a few days in the story, resulting in scenes and content that are only available on that path, and will require some form of alterations for the remainder of the story.
What happened to the Ava scene in day 6? Do i need to reject Alex (which will never happen)? The only scene with Ava i get is her telling MC they can't continue anymore because she doesn't wanna hurt Alex. Have played CorruptSex and RomOpen Alex routes

agadou16

Aug 10, 2020
I can't make the mod work starting the PC version playing through Renpy app on my Mac ? Any solutions ?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
style default:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 12, in script
style default:
File "/Applications/renpy-8.2.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2801, in execute
self.apply()
File "/Applications/renpy-8.2.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 2784, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "/Applications/renpy-8.2.0-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/Applications/renpy-8.2.0-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 14, in <module>
language gui.language
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'language'

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Thirty Days - Chapter 1 0.06.00
Sat Mar 16 22:57:30 2024
```

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
What happened to the Ava scene in day 6? Do i need to reject Alex (which will never happen)? The only scene with Ava i get is her telling MC they can't continue anymore because she doesn't wanna hurt Alex. Have played CorruptSex and RomOpen Alex routes
There is an Ava scene?????

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
I like this game :love: but the box password is so fucking stupid! :mad:

Good luck to the developer for the successful development of his game.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
More content is coming out for day 6. that has already been in the works.
Including but not limited to...

Male route:
Expanded middle of day with Alex.
Expanded ava scene with choices.
Expanded mei scene with choices.
Expanded night with alex with choices.

Female route.
Overall extending the female route.
Expanded morning scene.
Expanded middle of the day with alex (Female specific.)
Expanded ava scene with choices.
Expanded night with Alex with choices.

All this content has been in the works, just wasn't fully complete yet, and I don't want a repeat of last year so the most played route for day 6 is what is in this update. Ill be finishing this up and getting it out soon, while working on day 7.

I am going to dig into sancho's mod and see all what he has been correcting and try to implement it all so he doesn't have to keep fixing it, I had some one who was going to do this stuff for me, but half way through his work on day one he just vanished... So... Shit.. I took more care in writing in day 6, so I hope day 6 is at least better.

I am going to copy and paste a post I made on patreon, and on steam here so you guys can read it.

I had a question over on steam that I answered and I wanted to post it here (publicly) in case anyone else had the same question.
"First of all, I really enjoyed day 6. However, I have a couple of questions. First question: are you completely done with the points system? Did my choices at the beginning of the story matter at all? Second question: Is this a straight up kinetic novel now? I made zero decisions in day 6." - Penn

This is the answer.

No I am not done with the points system, or the choices, awhile back I ran a poll on how "most" people play the game, and that's what is here, most people are going for alex so that is what is here so I could get the "primary route" out in a timely manner.
Over the next few weeks there will be periodic updates that add choices into day 6, and if you rejected alex in the past it will either not allow anything to happen at night, or allow you to make the choice again, as well as more of "playable" mid day rather then just a summery like what is here now.
All of its been in the works but as I reached the 3 month deadline, I made sure the most played route was finished, and tried to finish as many animations as i could
(I didn't sleep for 3 days while trying to get this out, kind of had a little panic attack too ;) )

I've talked before about my issue's with over rendering, and its still an issue but doing everything I can to get better at it. Some one mentioned that the driving scene with kayla had the most renders, while that is partially true(at the time I wasn't sure what they were talking about, so wanted to make sure I had every possible expression..), in terms of what you can see, the animations had the most renders, my animation directory for day 6 has a little over 2000 images, some failed renders for various reasons (I am ocd, Alex's hair jump during the bj still bothers the crap out of me.) *Still learning to get better at them

I did the math on the amount of renders I did in this, including the ones not in it yet, and if I was able to just render 24/7 without having gaps to pose and everything else, it was somewhere around 24 and a half days of just straight rendering, not including posing, scene setup, etc, and that's at an average of 10 minutes per image.

It does seem a little weird to release like this, where some peoples choices aren't in it yet,but I always get both sides of it, The amount of comments I get just telling me to finish the main story arc first then worry about side stuff later is insane. So I tried that here, knowing now I'll get the other side of it ;)
But now I am able to work on day 7 while finishing the other content for day 6 (I do run two instances of daz studio as it allows me to be more productive as I can pose one scene while another is rendering, which limits the amount of time I wait and the gaps between complete images.)
Also wanted to add, more is coming for the female route, its no secret that I am guy so I tend to like to render the male route, especially when it comes to Alex. (In case you didn't catch on, I really enjoyed the look of her in those jeans... like.. drool....)
So yes, The female route for day 6 will get longer and have more renders, They just weren't finished yet, but the main story is present as right now the main story for female route is focused more on Kayla at the moment. (an intentional shift to break up the paths)

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes