4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Unless FMC misses a whole story arc (unlikely I'd imagine as it's the reason Kayla hates you and why the family is fractured) I can't believe you're actually asking this question (unless you just weren't paying attention or tabbing through).
Well in that case, give me a heads up cause i'am actually lost regarding that whole scenario and how Jackie as a sexual partner is included in the male but not fem Mc route.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Because let's be real saying "yeah well the fem prot path is actually slow burn and more romantic oriented - but will heat up in the end" just doesn't cut it.
Actually that's the reason I like this game so much. There's actual build-up in the relationships between the characters. It seems that the majority(?) of the games tagged female protagonist here are either mindless fuckfests or rape festivals so to have a game that doesn't go that route is a massive positive.

I've heard about some of the scenes that happen in the guy route and I've got to say they were a massive turn off to me and if that turned out to be the only route I'd drop the game.

I think the dev could benefit from some coding classes or with a dev to help him learn how to keep the variables in check. A proofreader would also help.

Reactions: Maviarab

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Actually that's the reason I like this game so much. There's actual build-up in the relationships between the characters. It seems that the majority(?) of the games tagged female protagonist here are either mindless fuckfests or rape festivals so to have a game that doesn't go that route is a massive positive.
Well those kind of things shouldn't happen in lesbian route games anyway - so it's invalid to what i meant. Cause i can't stand thoses games either.

It's the reason i actually like this game at the end, because there are no male LI's or forced scenes....

Reactions: GokutheG

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well in that case, give me a heads up cause i'am actually lost regarding that whole scenario and how Jackie as a sexual partner is included in the male but not fem Mc route.
Jackie is Alex and Kayla's older sister...who you slept with, and everyone found out. Kayla believes you seduced her, used and abused and dumped her (despite Jackie actually saying qwuite the opposite). In the last update (or previous..not sure) when you stay at Mei's, Kayla asks you about this and you tell her the full story (which surprise surprise, matches what Jackie told her) and from there, Kayla changes her attitude towards you as she realises you afre nott he asshole she thought you were.

You're saying this entire section of content is missing from the FMC route???

I think the dev could benefit from some coding classes or with a dev to help him learn how to keep the variables in check. A proofreader would also help.
For sure, he wants to be very clever but his ambition is writing cheques his skills can't cash.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Jackie is Alex and Kayla's older sister...who you slept with, and everyone found out. Kayla believes you seduced her, used and abused and dumped her (despite Jackie actually saying qwuite the opposite). In the last update (or previous..not sure) when you stay at Mei's, Kayla asks you about this and you tell her the full story (which surprise surprise, matches what Jackie told her) and from there, Kayla changes her attitude towards you as she realises you afre nott he asshole she thought you were.

For real ? I think so .... that's new to me.
I'am not sure anymore if i actually just missed that but i kinda feel i read that story arc for the first time right now.
It's more like Kayla can't stand you cause you are just a rather horny lesbian or something like that ...

P.S gonna start a new playthrough right now just to confirm it for myself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For real ? I think so .... that's new to me.
I'am not sure anymore if i actually just missed that but i kinda feel i read that story arc the first time ...
It's a pretty long scene (and shown also as you describe to her) as Kayla wants to know 'everything in detail'...it would be pretty difficult to miss.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

I haven't been able to play the new update yet but nothing like that has been brought up from what I remember. The birth dad was portrayed as being physically(and I felt it was hinting at sexually as well) abusive when he was in the picture.

I've been playing the cousin I believe so this information may be dependent on the role you play.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
It's a pretty long scene (and shown also as you describe to her) as Kayla wants to know 'everything in detail'...it would be pretty difficult to miss.
Okey nah it's not part of the Fem MC story arc - instead it's the whole meeting her dad thingy i guess ?
But no as i saw it there is not even a mention of Jackie in the fem MC route... :unsure:

So yeah that's where my confusion comes from ...

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Damn...that's just....damn. So you still meet her dad at Mei's coffee shop???
Yep you meet them there and they have a big fight and you calm Kayla down after that and that's it back to the hotel ... ( before you have short convo with Mei how you would like to see here in a school uniform or something like that - so yeah you actually talk to Mei after the photoshoot my fault - but you not going to her place )

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
OK here's the answer about Jackie. It seems that the dev want to make the gender of this character selectable for people who want a straight/bi mc. This seems to be the reason the character hasn't been introduced yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Id personally advise against this because keeping the gender of the mc correct has shown to be a difficult task already and adding this variable will no doubt introduce the same wrong gender bug. Keeping her as a sister will also keep some consistency between the mcs.
Damn...that's just....damn. So you still meet her dad at Mei's coffee shop???
Yup you still meet him.

Last edited:
Reactions: BenHatira

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I'd personally advise against this because keeping the gender of the mc correct has shown to be a difficult task already and adding this variable will no doubt introduce the same wrong gender bug. Keeping her as a sister will also keep some consistency between the mcs.
Exactly i'am with you on this one hundred percent.
Let's keep it that way ! (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
OK here's the answer about Jackie. It seems that the dev want to make the gender of this character selectable for people who want a straight/bi mc. This seems to be the reason the character hasn't been introduced yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Id personally advise against this because keeping the gender of the mc correct has shown to be a difficult task already and adding this variable will no doubt introduce the same wrong gender bug. Keeping her as a sister will also keep some consistency between the mcs.

Yup you still meet him.
Interesting. I'm with you and BenH...not the right way to do this, on male route it's a major plot as to why you vanished out of their lives, why there is conflict and why Kayla is the way she is towards you (not sure if she the same on the FMC route).

Shame, was going to start a FMC route as well...

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Interesting. I'm with you and BenH...not the right way to do this, on male route it's a major plot as to why you vanished out of their lives, why there is conflict and why Kayla is the way she is towards you (not sure if she the same on the FMC route).

From what I remember there wasn't some major falling out. I think the reason K is upset with the mc is because she was tight with everyone but she moved away suddenly because she cheated on her gf and tried to patch things up.

Now this could be wrong because I haven't played from the start in a long while.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Well i guess it's still worth it to play the FMC in the end, even though both storylines don't really connect. But you get another insight how the story plays out - probably in a more lovely romantic way (haven't played the MMC but it seems it's more drama driven).

And let's be real it's kinda amazing to have two complete differrent story arcs in one VN regarding the MC's gender ( still i would love to have more adult scenes for the fmc :BootyTime:)

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
From what I remember there wasn't some major falling out. I think the reason K is upset with the mc is because she was tight with everyone but she moved away suddenly because she cheated on her gf and tried to patch things up.

Now this could be wrong because I haven't played from the start in a long while.
As i understood it it's more about that the FMC was really close to both of them but didn't show up for a larger period of time - kinda forgot they even exist.

They looked up to her and she just ignored the well known fact that their mother was as conservative as they come (tho that might be the same in the MMC route i guess) ...

And than add to the fact that she is rather liberal with being a lesbian, well idk.

• Thinking Face

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
As i understood it it's more about that the FMC was really close to both of them but didn't show up for a larger period of time - kinda forgot they even exist.

They looked up to her and she just ignored the well known fact that their mother was as conservative as they come (tho that might be the same in the MMC route i guess) ...

And than add to the fact that she is rather liberal with being a lesbian, well idk.
Well considering how abusive the birth dad was depicted I can see why the mom went so extreme in trying to protect them. I think the reason she wants them to wear such conservative clothes is to prevent the attention of guys to keep them from possibly sexually abusing them. The phone is to make sure creeps aren't contacting them.

Honestly a story about an overprotective parent and child trying to overcome abuse is an interesting concept.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes