4.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Pretty interested in the game but at the start mentioning one girls alternate story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kinda threw me off that character. Thats now what I think of her. Maybe find another way to drop hints at your previous works.

Also please stop trying to blind me that white flash between every new image during the scene with Nicole killed that for me.

Reactions: mofonistik

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Pretty interested in the game but at the start mentioning one girls alternate story
kinda threw me off that character. Thats now what I think of her. Maybe find another way to drop hints at your previous works.

Also please stop trying to blind me that white flash between every new image during the scene with Nicole killed that for me.
That was always the draw of that story, and its not just that, that's more of a love story, with adult content. But I get your point. the reason I brought it up in the beginning part is day 2, there will be these Easter eggs that will show up throughout the game, which are related to that story.

and noted on the flashing, will remove, well they will be removed anyways when the animations are done. :)

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
If I'm honest, I'm not even sure where you would put the E in couldn't, shouldn't or wouldn't.

Saying "it's there car" is tame compared to that.
I don't really care about spelling errors, Now sentence structure, that at least for me makes or breaks the hole thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dardude

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
That was always the draw of that story, and its not just that, that's more of a love story, with adult content. But I get your point. the reason I brought it up in the beginning part is day 2, there will be these Easter eggs that will show up throughout the game, which are related to that story.

and noted on the flashing, will remove, well they will be removed anyways when the animations are done. :)
After you mentioned those Easter eggs I had to download it again and check something. That comic she was reading was what I thought it was. Please be careful with the Easter eggs I really enjoyed the game even though I hate sandboxes.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Promising start, but ugh...sandbox...but hey, redhead sisters, but ugh, sandbox...but hey, good renders!

May want to work on that UI a bit though, it's pretty obstructive in my opinion. Maybe have it still display what you've got but make it "clickable" so it can be less "in your face". And I'd suggest you add a "Girls Stats" type thing to track love, corruption etc. We also don't really need to know the MC's name and how old he is at all times. ;)

The rest of it's pretty good.

Reactions: Rannell

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
After you mentioned those Easter eggs I had to download it again and check something. That comic she was reading was what I thought it was. Please be careful with the Easter eggs I really enjoyed the game even though I hate sandboxes.
yeah, i have a love hate with sandboxes, some elements are good, some are annoying, like clicking on 50 different things to find that one place you need to be, I don't want that, but sandbox is needed for a few optional "side quests"

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Promising start, but ugh...sandbox...but hey, redhead sisters, but ugh, sandbox...but hey, good renders!

May want to work on that UI a bit though, it's pretty obstructive in my opinion. Maybe have it still display what you've got but make it "clickable" so it can be less "in your face". And I'd suggest you add a "Girls Stats" type thing to track love, corruption etc. We also don't really need to know the MC's name and how old he is at all times. ;)

The rest of it's pretty good.
yeah, relationship stats, is built and coded, just deactivated atm, as i didn't think it was necessary for the introductory parts. I was planning on fully activating it day 3 when you start having more interactions with more of the characters on a daily bases.
and yeah, kind of like I built the hid option for menu, I will be adding that to most other gui elements as well.

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
yeah, i have a love hate with sandboxes, some elements are good, some are annoying, like clicking on 50 different things to find that one place you need to be, I don't want that, but sandbox is needed for a few optional "side quests"
Yea I usually hate sandboxes because theres no clear indication on what your supposed to click on but you handled it really well. I'm more worried about the content of the Easter eggs though. Based off that comic she was reading seeing a LI with other guys is not for me. I know technically its not her but its still the same character so its kinda weird. I know its not all about me though I just really liked your game and Im trying to look out for you.

Reactions: Rannell

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Yea I usually hate sandboxes because theres no clear indication on what your supposed to click on but you handled it really well. I'm more worried about the content of the Easter eggs though. Based off that comic she was reading seeing a LI with other guys is not for me. I know technically its not her but its still the same character so its kinda weird. I know its not all about me though I just really liked your game and Im trying to look out for you.
well I could get into the entire back story of how all my characters are actresses, kayla's "real" name is Olivia Harper, Alexis's "real" name is Serenity Harper, they are actually sisters, but not twins, etc etc etc :) there's this stacked world that all my characters live in that is rather convoluted and confusing.

But I see you're point. There's allot of things that will show up overtime with all the Easter eggs, but not all related to kayla's original story.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
well I could get into the entire back story of how all my characters are actresses, kayla's "real" name is Olivia Harper, Alexis's "real" name is Serenity Harper, they are actually sisters, but not twins, etc etc etc :) there's this stacked world that all my characters live in that is rather convoluted and confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: Dardude
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes