But we need at least a guide to spend money lol

So we dont end up broke and we dont disapoint the ladies

So far its just a gues game to buy what thing and how many things

Reactions: Sword26

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Some early feedback:
- I really like the girls - both models and personality - and the story has a nice vibe so far. A good touch on things; not ham-fisted and overbearing.
- I love the way you label things ("Continue Forward", "Go Back", etc.). It's a really nice difference; attractive and appealing. While this is new, it suggests you really may have a neat style and approach, and I look forward to seeing more.
- The text box is tough to read. White on pale pink on what is often a light background has very little contrast. As with your other structure, it's otherwise attractive and a nice style, but it's a bit hard on the eyes. You may want to experiment with different color combinations, or allowing players to change it in the settings.
- You would benefit from proof-reading, whether by yourself or asking someone. Heck, just C/Ping into Word would catch nearly all the mistakes. I know it's frustrating after the big work of creating it and the last thing folks want to do when they're finishing a project.

I think this is a *great* start and I'll definitely be paying attention to it. Congrats and thanks!
Thank you for the feedback.
yes, I am working on ui readability, i noticed it myself in a few places, been trying to find a balance, making small adjustments here and there as i work on it.
and yes, I know grammar and spelling is one of my downfalls, i do have a proofreader, but she is on vacation atm so wasn't available to go though this for me, that and she is used to proof reading comics and not lines of renpy code, so that will be an adjustment for us.

but again, thanks for the feedback!

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
This can be quite gud

yeah i have been trying to figure that out, without giving away spoilers, but I had also locked the shopping trip today so that you can't spend to much, it forces you to leave the $500 for kayla's shopping trip tomorrow.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A very good start. I like the intro. I love the ability to exit straight out of the current screen. (y)
The font size could be a little larger for us older dudes. :ROFLMAO:

Much success
3DRComics

Last edited:

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
This can be quite gud

I dunno if you guys need it but I use a save editor for anything that needs money. I try not to use it for anything like stat points though. I just bought everything.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I dunno if you guys need it but I use a save editor for anything that needs money. I try not to use it for anything like stat points though. I just bought everything.
Cheater! lol j/k but just for reference, if you play as the uncle, you don't really have to worry about money.

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
Definitely going to try again as the Uncle. Used the Cousin route because it seemed like it would be easier to earn points.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Definitely going to try again as the Uncle. Used the Cousin route because it seemed like it would be easier to earn points.
right now each route is pretty similar, as the story progresses things will change more and more, as well as alternate endings per route on a daily bases. the only route that misses anything at the moment is the family friend because hes a bit less horny. lol

Reactions: vilewe7570

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
3DRComics welcome to F95zone and good luck with your game!

For thread ownership and/or Game Developer tag open a ticket following BaasB's guide in the below spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
what are the console commands for the variables honry pervey etc?
pmoney = money // psalary = income
?curp = corruption points (where ? = first letter of character - p for player => pcurp)
?like = relation points (where ? = first letter of character - example Alex => alike)
Player stats:
phorny = arousal
phumor = humor
patract = attraction
peffect = arousal
promance = romantic
pperv = perversion

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
MC. "You are giving me two creatures who have no soul to take care of? I will begin training them immediately!"

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Just downloaded and started playing.

A few small (but positive) criticisms/feedback I'd like to give.

There's the usual spelling errors for words like believe, to for too etc

And the main one = that the menu overlay for load, save etc = sitting right where the master bedroom click-text is so you might want to make a slight change to the menu layout or move the master bedroom text to another area of the game screen (playing in windowed mode)

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
well I could get into the entire back story of how all my characters are actresses, kayla's "real" name is Olivia Harper, Alexis's "real" name is Serenity Harper, they are actually sisters, but not twins, etc etc etc :) there's this stacked world that all my characters live in that is rather convoluted and confusing.

But I see you're point. There's allot of things that will show up overtime with all the Easter eggs, but not all related to kayla's original story.
Since this thread decided to be picky about your spelling it's actually your. You're would be "you are". But hey it's better than me. I have to re-read what I write about three times because I leave words out accidentally. My brain sees them when typing, but when I re-read they aren't there.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes