4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I don't understand
what is there there, to not understand?

Top right corner of each post is numbered. I quoted you, from post #523.

Go back a few pages, and find post #455. It contains, in plain text, the answer to your question. (As has been stated repeatedly)

Reactions: 88Michele88

Bhadtalibhan

Jul 23, 2022
what is there there, to not understand?

Top right corner of each post is numbered. I quoted you, from post #523.

Go back a few pages, and find post #455. It contains, in plain text, the answer to your question. (As has been stated repeatedly)
bruhhh It's my first time playing this game ofc I'm going to have difficulties.....if I say I Don't understand I don't understand the

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You do not understand how to look back a few pages in the thread? Is that REALLY the hill you want to die on?
Lazy people for lazy question. Lazy to go that post replay nube 445 to see soone alredy point the password out. Is too lazy even when it go directly to he post. Never understood and never will.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Very impressed with what I see so far. The sand box mode is very minimal and when its present, its easy to navigate and is interactive.

This is probably the first time I see a dev fuses together storytelling with sexy time scenes this well. Usually its one or the other at a time or none at all. There is 1 thing I find odd and that is the different modes in the beginning. Like male/female, then Uncle/cousin/friend. I'm hoping its just a matter of word replacements and the story is exactly the same for all modes or else I just think its an entirely waste of time to create stories unique for each of those branches.

Other than that, hope the update schedule isn't too far apart! Keep up the good work Dev!

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
There is 1 thing I find odd and that is the different modes in the beginning. Like male/female, then Uncle/cousin/friend. I'm hoping its just a matter of word replacements and the story is exactly the same for all modes or else I just think its an entirely waste of time to create stories unique for each of those branches.
As per the description at the start of the game, the Uncle/cousin/friend determines your starting stats. Basically, an older character has more money but is less attractive. It is suggested that the older character can raise those stats by spending money on the girls. I suppose that you'll need a certain amount of points to unlock certain scenes. At the moment I did not see any possibility to grind stats, you only have the option to buy clothes for the girls.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You do not understand how to look back a few pages in the thread? Is that REALLY the hill you want to die on?
This needs more likes. 52310463 <---- new kitten. She typed that.

I did mean the "Is that REALLY the hill you want to die on?" part. It's brilliantly worded.

Jul 31, 2018
I may be an idiot but the escape room is kicking my ass with this code.

I"m assuming that 69 are the last two digits. WhatI don't get is the formula on the paper. Do I use the phone number? Do I count something in the pictures? I'm not really getting it.

Honestly I wouldn't mind just having the answer, but a hint to help me get on the right rrack could work too. I would appreciate the help.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I may be an idiot but the escape room is kicking my ass with this code.

I"m assuming that 69 are the last two digits. WhatI don't get is the formula on the paper. Do I use the phone number? Do I count something in the pictures? I'm not really getting it.

Honestly I wouldn't mind just having the answer, but a hint to help me get on the right rrack could work too. I would appreciate the help.
Go to the phone next to the bed. Click on it and subtract the 2 numbers, that will get you the first 4 numbers. Iirc it’s 444269.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

envis

Sep 11, 2021
What would you like to see changed?
Originally there was complaints because I made it pretty i guess :). so i removed allot of things and went to basic text buttons and text for almost everything.
also what did you play on?
are there no walkthroughs in case of emergencies? im kinda stuck at the BDSM escape room after shopping with kayla. and its either youre good at hiding hints, or im just stupid. please just give me the 6 dgit code T_T

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
sleepwalking and pregnancy tag... thats like a dream come true right? :D

- or so i hope, the implementation of this will have me sub

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Version numbering seems weird. Could you keep track in the changelog how many days out of thirty has been done?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Before the game was being made male version first then later female version but I believe now that the DEV has switched to doing both routes at the same time.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes