4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm playing male MC but what are your suggestion for the alternative scene for FM? Surely she not gonna eat a oyster in front of the MC, right?
Party trick some girls can do is to tie a knot in a cherry stem with their tongue.

I'll tell you one thing that is a massive turn on for me as a lesbian and that's a woman with tongue control.

I don't know why you'd put down eating oysters, they are an aphrodesiac but there is nothing sensual about eating one. All you do is swallow, they aren't really designed as sexy to watch someone eat. It's what comes after eating them that people find fun.

They are expensive and taste nasty though so there are better and far cheaper ways to turn a night horny.

There is very literally nothing attractive about a womans ability to deep throat to a lesbian, it serves no purpose to us. Unless she can find a woman with a 14 inch clit it's not going to do much good in the bedroom either.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
On the phone on the screen the a coderros occuring while I trying to open messages icon. It give me buncho of errors
I was afraid of that and mentioned it as a possibility on itch. Can i ask when you tried to open it, we wrote in allot of update code in day two to componsate for the code changes, but day one wasnt changed much yet to componsate for the phone. I am assuming the error involves "no sender"

ArcticFox1996

Jan 17, 2021
Anybody know what I'm looking for in the escape room? Maybe I'm just blind but I can't figure out what I'm looking for

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I was afraid of that and mentioned it as a possibility on itch. Can i ask when you tried to open it, we wrote in allot of update code in day two to componsate for the code changes, but day one wasnt changed much yet to componsate for the phone. I am assuming the error involves "no sender"
This is it. Just make sur in each location all icon fork fine without problem. Also by your selfsince you are dev of this game.

name "sender" is not defined.
screenshot - ThirtyDays messages phone icon.png

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
I came across a possible bug...It's, on the female route, at the end of day 1 the night scene with Alexis. The MC falls asleep, but then almost the whole scene repeats itself. Not only repeated, I was the guy version all the sudden, but i still had my female name. It also wasn't the exact same scene it was like an extended version of it where at the end you try to pull down her pyjama pants or something... Afterwards it went on normally

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
def thought this update was going to be day 3. Didnt add much but I still love this game. The character models are amazing and for the most part has some great teases at fetishes. I like how kayla seems to be a hidden sub who enjoys spanking. And im excited to make alexis a good kitty.

Im not sure why everyones hating on dakota. Im a fan of smaller boobs over bigger boobs anyday, but its not terrible to have a little variety, and i enjoyed how slutty she is.

also that main menu screen is mmmmmm. Its hot, in still a cute way.

Reactions: peytine93

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I find this number :
867-5309
6*9+6+9
Just go to that post I mentioned ther is the password you need to digit after talking with the twins. She gonna show you somthing that is locked wit the password the other users alredy pointed out.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Weird. Started a new game and at the end of the first day there was no bathroom scene. But the summary says that the MC allowed the niece to cum. Is this some kind of bug?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I came across a possible bug...It's, on the female route, at the end of day 1 the night scene with Alexis. The MC falls asleep, but then almost the whole scene repeats itself. Not only repeated, I was the guy version all the sudden, but i still had my female name. It also wasn't the exact same scene it was like an extended version of it where at the end you try to pull down her pyjama pants or something... Afterwards it went on normally
ok this is the second report of this, i tried to replicate it and couldn't make it happen. Ill try again.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
This is it. Just make sur in each location all icon fork fine without problem. Also by your selfsince you are dev of this game.

name "sender" is not defined.
View attachment 1930498
yes this is an error I expected, and actually gave a warning of this on itch. basically if you try to open the phone right after loading or or loading outside a dedicated "save" point, the messaging info is missing as its injected start of day 1, and periodically through day 2 (to try and help with this issue). although now thinking about this after letting my brain rest a few days. i should of just put in a call for what to do when sender is null, fixing that now.

Reactions: 88Michele88

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Question, what the fuck chuck, why the fucking hell is there no warning on the front page that NTR is being added to the game.
"NTR" was always part of the story, but honestly never realized how big of a thing it was for everyone until I got on f95 (after first release) which is why we are adding in the ability to turn it off.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just go to that post I mentioned ther is the password you need to digit after talking with the twins. She gonna show you somthing that is locked wit the password the other users alredy pointed out.
Um no it doesn't, the link you posted takes you to the top of page 5, and is a response to the dev asking about hiding menus or something, in fact, the actual code number is not mentioned anywhere on this site as far as I can see as I am trying to find the code for the brief case in the escape room myself.

• Angry
Reactions: Thesla
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes