4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What? Why a Female Protagonist saying in a house of 2 girl I should've knocked. Isn't a bit too much for girl saing that? She girl not a male protagonist if it was male I would'ev understand but there I playing Female Protagonist, but it look like even with female protagonist same fusse same apologise like she was male.

Ther 3 girls(Female portagonist included) in the house damit. I finde the sentence that only could'ev tell.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. you like to see everyone dangling bits all over the plce all the time,
have no taste, do not care for intimacy and just barge in on anyone you know?
What? Why a Female Protagonist saying in a house of 2 girl I should've knocked. Isn't a bit too much for girl saing that? She girl not a male protagonist if it was male I would'ev understand but there I playing Female Protagonist, but it look like even with female protagonist same fusse same apologise like she was male.

Ther 3 girls(Female portagonist included) in the house damit. I finde the sentence that only could'ev tell.
Sexual harSSMENT HAS NO GENDER, OR SHAME .. SHAMELESS MUCH?

Reactions: thegrimm

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So .. you like to see everyone dangling bits all over the plce all the time,
have no taste, do not care for intimacy and just barge in on anyone you know?

Sexual harSSMENT HAS NO GENDER, OR SHAME .. SHAMELESS MUCH?
I gonna aswering only just once. Du the fact you are into my ingored list.

Ther nosexual harssment in looking at, no harm no halurce just mistake someone left. She didin't touched her or anything else you thing calling looking at naking body, it sexual harassement to you? I don't in brazil whay you thing about somone looking at you while you are naked showering or dressing with a door little open. You call it sexual harassemet? Ho, my man you don't know what it mean sexually harassing someone. Looking somone throwrad ther the door slightly open isn't harassing someone. If it that we are all sick bastradrs.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
So I just finished playing day 1 and decide to check the reviews out of curiosity and saw someone wrote this. Is this true? Who is this Dakota and why everyone seem to hate her so much?
What the hell heavy driven choice game my ass first u can choose but of course you have no choice but let the fucking slut give you a bj I hate it fucking forced sexuell intercourse without choice I hate Dakota would give zero star but I have to give 1 so you are lucky to get 1

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I gonna aswering only just once. Du the fact you are into my ingored list.

Ther nosexual harssment in looking at, no harm no halurce just mistake someone left. She didin't touched her or anything else you thing calling looking at naking body, it sexual harassement to you? I don't in brazil whay you thing about somone looking at you while you are naked showering or dressing with a door little open. You call it sexual harassemet? Ho, my man you don't know what it mean sexually harassing someone. Looking somone throwrad ther the door slightly open isn't harassing someone. If it that we are all sick bastradrs.
Thats right, its only wrong if a man does it...

Reactions: Ross64

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Harem will be a possibility in this game.

Due to responses to Dakota some changes are coming, as the story progresses you can basically choose to replace her with some one else. You will meet the options day 3 or 4, and you will have the option to continue with Dakota as alex's "coach" or replace her.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Just be lazy and report the update is on itch so the mods sort it out :WeSmart:
yeah, is that acceptable? lol, waisted 3 hours yesterday, uploading to sharing sites, 4 hours later they replaced all my links.
is onedrive acceptable here? still faster for me then google driver, waaaaaaay faster then sharing sites, and I have terabytes of storage available there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

shrektkid

Jun 5, 2017
this game is so good keep up the great work! also I hope ava gets added to the game at some point, she's hot af(y)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Harem will be a possibility in this game.

Due to responses to Dakota some changes are coming, as the story progresses you can basically choose to replace her with some one else. You will meet the options day 3 or 4, and you will have the option to continue with Dakota as alex's "coach" or replace her.
I also don't like Dakota for the reasons mentioned. Her old design looks better IMO ;) but I appreciate the flexibility and hearing your fanbase! Look forward to seeing who she can be replaced with. Haven't played the new update yet, but hope we also get some quality time with beautiful Asian Misa also and that she is not "too slutty." Kyla and Alexis are perfect :love: :love:

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
yeah, is that acceptable? lol, waisted 3 hours yesterday, uploading to sharing sites, 4 hours later they replaced all my links.
is onedrive acceptable here? still faster for me then google driver, waaaaaaay faster then sharing sites, and I have terabytes of storage available there.
Not only acceptable but encouraged :D As for onedrive I didn't see it on the hosting list but you could ask on that thread if you're curious.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes