4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Nicole is absolutely stunning. I hope to see more of her in future and also that she'll be somewhat ok with all what happening with other girls.
Yes, One of the additions to the game is the phone with messaging and everything so even with she is not with you, you can still talk with her and get special gifts from her, but she will be fully present from time to time during the 30 days (she will come to visit)

• Love
Reactions: Mack_Kane

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Which file should I download? Do I need to download both V0.86MF - Day 1 Male and Female and ThirtyDays-Beta_0.88.2M?

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Which file should I download?
Depends on what route you want to play. If you are going to play male protagonist then you need to download 0.88.2M the M stands for male only as the female route hasn't been added yet for day 2 but if your playing the female route then all you need to download is the V0.86MF version as that has the female route in it.

I'm currently waiting as I'm not interested in the male route.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Depends on what route you want to play. If you are going to play male protagonist then you need to download 0.88.2M the M stands for male only as the female route hasn't been added yet for day 2 but if your playing the female route then all you need to download is the V0.86MF version as that has the female route in it.

I'm currently waiting as I'm not interested in the male route.
Thank you for the info. Do you know when female route will be added to the latest version?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
As dev said
Only a few days? I already download both but may as well delete it and wait for the full version. Do the female route usually update later after male? If so I may as well play mate route so I don't have to wait extra.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Only a few days? I already download both but may as well delete it and wait for the full version. Do the female route usually update later after male? If so I may as well play mate route so I don't have to wait extra.
Well actually the update for the male protagonist came out almost two monhts ago and the female part was supposed to come out in about a week after that, but as you can see it hasn't been released yet, so if you don't want to wait, it's probably better to play as a male mc. It's a first update for me, so don't know if dev will make it a permanent feature that the content for the female mc comes out later, but I sure hope not or not THAT long :HideThePain:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Well actually the update for the male protagonist came out almost two monhts ago and the female part was supposed to come out in about a week after that, but as you can see it hasn't been released yet, so if you don't want to wait, it's probably better to play as a male mc. It's a first update for me, so don't know if dev will make it a permanent feature that the content for the female mc comes out later, but I sure hope not or not THAT long :HideThePain:
We have been able to learn some new tricks when working with both male and female mc's that will streamline the process, leaving only the sexual content that needs to be rendered separately , so future updates male and female will no longer be released separately.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I say it is a successful experiment and should be implemented immediately.

Also, Grammarly is your friend.

Reactions: Mack_Kane

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Is it possible to break up with the GF later? I don't like tattoo chick.
Everytime I played a game where the MC is already in relationship I almost always want to break up as soon as possible. There are very few games I actually like the GF.

I'm right there with ya.

allbirdsky

May 13, 2022
EricGrey,帖子:8484967,成员:3048093 said:
在游戏中按A。有一个滑块可以调整文本大小。我经常使用这个。

:凉爽的: 埃里克·格雷
[/引用]
多谢兄弟!

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes