4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
My usual fetish is FD, but this game is so damn good I've added it to my list - probably my favorite game right now!

I'm usually too lazy to play games with too many branches and scoring systems, but the game play, story telling, and visuals are unbelievable. The story/dialogue is written quite convincingly, and the progression has been just right. Most beautiful renders and animations I think I've seen, and the attention to detail makes a difference. Kyla is amazing, but Alexis is perfect :love:

Probably the only thing I would suggest changing is the option to skip LI's - not a fan of Dakota. The rest of the game is so well made and stylish though. This game really deserves more attention! Will write a formal review soon.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
My usual fetish is FD, but this game is so damn good I've added it to my list - probably my favorite game right now!

I'm usually too lazy to play games with too many branches and scoring systems, but the game play, story telling, and visuals are unbelievable. The story/dialogue is written quite convincingly, and the progression has been just right. Most beautiful renders and animations I think I've seen, and the attention to detail makes a difference. Kyla is amazing, but Alexis is perfect :love:

Probably the only thing I would suggest changing is the option to skip LI's - not a fan of Dakota. The rest of the game is so well made and stylish though. This game really deserves more attention! Will write a formal review soon.
Rejecting Dakota comes in this next update, which i am finishing up coding atm. Honestly with the response to Dakota, we may give an alternate to her, Reject her but pick up some one else in her place. This is also where a male LI may come in for the female route.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice update, but i truly hope we can break up with Nicole.
I don't find her attractive with all the ink and that she is already having a friend come over to fuck with, yeah just no, the sooner the break up the better.

Reactions: NukaCola

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Lol. Dev needs to just stop giving dates all together coz they fail to deliver on them every single time. Just come back after a couple of months or so and maybe the female route for day 2 will be out by then.
yeah.. found a pretty major issue on saturday that we needed to fix. its up now on itch, going to start uploads for here, just so they can turn around and change them to their own links :WaitWhat:
but honestly, I am about to stop giving estimates till I start uploading to itch :/

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Even though I think I know the answer, imma ask just to be sure:

This new update, it adds content for the female MC only? Nothing new for the Male MC? At all? :unsure:

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Even though I think I know the answer, imma ask just to be sure:

This new update, it adds content for the female MC only? Nothing new for the Male MC? At all? :unsure:
Male MC will have expanded escape room, New movie scenes, The ability to reject dakota.
and the night scenes with alex and kayla.
over 1000 images and 40 animations, not all just for female route, Allot of the animations actually pertain to the Male MC

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Male MC will have expanded escape room, New movie scenes, The ability to reject dakota.
and the night scenes with alex and kayla.
over 1000 images and 40 animations, not all just for female route, Allot of the animations actually pertain to the Male MC
Cool, cheers for the reply.
I personally couldnt care less for female MC (in any game) so as long as there's something new for the Male, then I'm a-ok :giggle:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Cool, cheers for the reply.
I personally couldnt care less for female MC (in any game) so as long as there's something new for the Male, then I'm a-ok :giggle:
I personaly can't care less about Male Protagonist at all. I just making one. Personaly I prefer more Female Protagonist. Lets how much contetn into female portagonist are in-game.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes