4.50 star(s) 57 Votes

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
Don't know if i missed a post somewere or not but if the Female route still getting updated or will it happen on the next version of the game ??
Just a bit confused here atm .

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Don't know if i missed a post somewere or not but if the Female route still getting updated or will it happen on the next version of the game ??
Just a bit confused here atm .
This weekendish, allot has been added to day 2 with the addition of the female route.

"

We know its taken awhile to complete day 2 but allot is coming in this next update.

Story:

1. Both Male and Female routes completed.
  2. Day 2 Endings
  3. A few additions/changes involving dakota.
  4. Extended escape room scene.
  5. Alternates/changes to movie theater scene.
Technical:

1. GUI reworked, most things moved into an in game cellphone.
  2. Gallery Added.
  3. Replay Added.
  4. Messaging between Nicole and others via phone.
This update will be released between the 24th and 1st.

"
NMT9jH.jpg ls107r.jpg bSCAzC.jpg 03g64l.jpg

Last edited:

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
its cool , like i said wasn't sure if i missed something or not.
thx for the replay and keep up the good work

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Probably also taking longer because they're working on 2 games like Nexus.
Nexus doesnt effect thirty days, i render nexus while waiting on Thirty Days renders since Thirty Days renders take so long.
I run 2 instances of daz, and 2 of my 4 cards can't be used for thirty days (exceeds the 8gb of the cards)
and everything for nexus is designed to render fast and within the 8gb vram.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im assuming the game will take place over "thirty days" for obvious reasons - yet it heavily teases pregnancy will be a thing. I hope we get some real pregnancy goodness beyond a token couple of stills in an ending but i don't see how. Either way its more than enough to have me keeping a close eye on this one!

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Im assuming the game will take place over "thirty days" for obvious reasons - yet it heavily teases pregnancy will be a thing. I hope we get some real pregnancy goodness beyond a token couple of stills in an ending but i don't see how. Either way its more than enough to have me keeping a close eye on this one!
so the pregnancy came up as a request. so we are allowing you to impregnate them.
how ever, obviously in a 30 day time span the most you would get is some morning sickness.
but a follow up was already planned for this as a kind of story to show the outcome of your actions in these 30 days, that is where the pregnancy will come more into play.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Just found this today...nd it is WAY high on my list!

Very well done so far and your plans, sound promising as all hell. GL with this and please, please, PLEASE, stay with this story. It is exceptional so far.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sequel will be baby boom.

You impregnate everyone this game, happily go about your business, start the next game and have a house with babies everywhere.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
This weekendish, allot has been added to day 2 with the addition of the female route.

"

We know its taken awhile to complete day 2 but allot is coming in this next update.

Story:

1. Both Male and Female routes completed.
  2. Day 2 Endings
  3. A few additions/changes involving dakota.
  4. Extended escape room scene.
  5. Alternates/changes to movie theater scene.
Technical:

1. GUI reworked, most things moved into an in game cellphone.
  2. Gallery Added.
  3. Replay Added.
  4. Messaging between Nicole and others via phone.
This update will be released between the 24th and 27th.

"
View attachment 1888230 View attachment 1888231 View attachment 1888233 View attachment 1888227
hahaha, o man, that one was DEFINITELY intentional, love it. I shall forever spell it "allot" from now on.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mack_Kane

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
Nicole is absolutely stunning. I hope to see more of her in future and also that she'll be somewhat ok with all what happening with other girls.

Yeah I am hoping not only will she be ok with it..... I hope she goes all out like Lilith in The Guardian! :BootyTime:

lilith.png

Reactions: synblade
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes